PG or VG - Which is better for you health wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
which ever or both, you need to try each and a combination there of to decide which is best for you, everyone is different on this, Me= 100VG most of the time or a min of 80% but I'm the rare most like opposite or a different combo there of, so order a couple of small bottles of each and figure it out whats best for Be444444 would be my best advice to ya

Raah

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Australia
I don't think either is bad as well. I like 100%VG because they can be 100% organic. Also, I don't like too much throat hit. With 100%VG I find that the throat hit I get is more or less provided by the Nicotine level where as the PG adds extra throat hit so I generally use 100%VG with 8mg Nicotine and I get a smooth vaping experience with a noticeable throat hit but not too harsh. It gives me a similar feel to when I was smoking analogs which were 4mg.

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I keep buying juices with various percentages of VG to try it and I cant stand the taste of VG at all unfortunately.

Strictly PG for me, even 70/30 pg/vg tastes horrible to me. I do wish that I liked the taste of VG but I just dont like it at all.

Me, either! I think it tastes like sucking on a plastic shopping bag.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Just wanting to know which blend to vape. PG or VG?

This is a hard one to answer. You will have to try different ratios to find one that agrees with you. Neither one is bad that we know of so the decision is yours. I vape more towards PG with a little vg for vapor production but that's just me and my taste buds.

I keep buying juices with various percentages of VG to try it and I cant stand the taste of VG at all unfortunately.

Strictly PG for me, even 70/30 pg/vg tastes horrible to me. I do wish that I liked the taste of VG but I just dont like it at all.

I would say that it's the vendor that your vendor is getting it from. VG should have a little sweetness to it but not taste like plastic. I think your vendor needs to change vendors or you do if you have any available who will ship to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread