what do i do when we go camping

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
Will you have access to a car, or are you "roughing it"? If you're near a car, you can get a car adapter for your charger. If not, you'll need a solar charger. But, if you can't buy batteries, I'm sure that won't help you much. I'm afraid you're going to be stuck. Get some snus so you don't lapse back into analogs and ration your vaping. That's about all you can do.

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
I'd stop off at a gas station and pick up a couple of disposable type ecigs to help get me through the weekend. I still like the Logic ecigs I picked up at a liquor store when I first started vaping. They were $11 each, though and one hardly lasted a full day.

Expensive.. but hey, so are cigs.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
You could get something like this solar power usb charger It'd help with cell phones, ipods, etc. I also like You'reFired's idea of having a couple of disposables as back up, just in case. If you don't like the solar powered charger, you could always try one of these: airemask.jpg LOL

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
What kind of batteries/pv do you use? If you can't afford extra batteries then you prolly can't afford expensive smokes either:confused:. You have a month to save up $25... If you use 510 style, get a couple of cheap ego style 1000mAh batteries and you'll always have them as a backup in the future. You may find them cheaper than this, but here the first site I found....Good luck!
Joye eGo Manual Battery (650mAh 900mAh 1000mAh) - $12.56 : My Ecig Supply, The best place to get e-cigarette, e-liquid, e-juice, joye 510, joye ego, joye 510-t, Joye ego-t, cartomizers, electronic cigarettes, and much more!

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Yeah, you should be fine with your phone adapter (like misterkai said, test it out first). I was worried about my first camping trip as a new vaper last summer... I picked up a car lighter/usb adapter from harbor freight for $5, and it worked out great. Really, it was no different than being at home. I had batteries in rotation over a four day trip without a problem.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Yep, I think a usb car charger should work just fine. I love to camp, so I have an inverter. Plugs right into your car's lighter port and you can attach a regular house cord to it. Probably more than you would like to spend though. However, having one of these when camping comes in really handy! You can plug in smaller stuff, like chargers, lights, etc. I always have rechargeables for my flashlights, too, so I can charge those up if need be!

Definitely test first though and make sure you bring enough juice and cartos, or whatever you are using. Most of all, have FUN!!!!

rescued

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2012
Memphis
What kind of batteries/pv do you use? If you can't afford extra batteries then you prolly can't afford expensive smokes either:confused:. You have a month to save up $25... If you use 510 style, get a couple of cheap ego style 1000mAh batteries and you'll always have them as a backup in the future. You may find them cheaper than this, but here the first site I found....Good luck!
Joye eGo Manual Battery (650mAh 900mAh 1000mAh) - $12.56 : My Ecig Supply, The best place to get e-cigarette, e-liquid, e-juice, joye 510, joye ego, joye 510-t, Joye ego-t, cartomizers, electronic cigarettes, and much more!

my 801 should be here tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread