Reo's & Adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Well I've gotten so use to using 510'd and i06 & even 306's I basically forgot all about my old but new 801 & 901 Atty stockpile :) So totday I got that 801 & 901 stockpile out and said lets do this. I got my feed adapters out and put an Iken shorty LR-801 Atty on my old faithful Reo Grand and a LR-901 on the other. There pumping out some tasty steam with these Atty's on the Grands and squanking is with ease and working great with these feed adapters.

I'm actually taken back how well 801LR & 901 LR are working, These feed adapters are not that hard to make everyone, all you need is a piece of Brass or ss tubing available at McMaster-Carr cut to fit and install it in the hole in the adapter and use a little solder to hold in place. Anyways breaking out those other Attys is something I'm glad I did, flavor is great on the 801 & 901's and it's a nice change of pace :2cool:

IMG_0937.jpg

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
I always take a pull or two without firing to load the 801 then vape it and also hold it upside down before I let go of the bottle so the pressure when you release it doesnt pull the juice back down into the bottle, that's my 2 techniques to the 801 squank to load the 801.

@ hildicat, the adapters with the feed tube get the liquids up into the Atty much better then just using a regular adapter, they dont work nearly as good, or even work good at all in my opinion, ya need a feed adapter I feel to use a 801 or 901 to get the liquid up into the Atty, or have a native 801 or 901 connection like a few do.

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Few days have now gone by and I'm still running that shorty LR 801 on one of my Grands,,, I'm still taken back on what a really nice vape this is. Being so use to 510/306 connections this is really a nice change, and flavor wise the 801 is really nice and plumes of thick white vapor too. If you have the opportunity to try this people I think a lot of you will really like this set up. Someone needs to make a big run of these feed adapters so more can have the availability to run the 801's & 901's like this on there Reo's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread