Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello Everyone. Id like to introduce Canada E-juice[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Premium Canadian E-juice's with Nicotine at a reasonable price without sacrificing on the quality of the juices
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our juice's are COLOURLESS. Tobacco blends may have a very very light tint to them but for the most part are also clear[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
We only use Food Grade ingredients and our bases are U.S.P. Grade
[/FONT]
We are adding new flavours constantly including more tobacco blends

FREE Xpresspost Shipping on ALL orders $50 or more*

Currently accepting PayPal and email transfers

We are strictly supplying E-Juices. We have no accessories.

We want to get some honest reviews of our juices. so we are offering the following:

***LIMITED TIME ONLY***
Review a product, good or bad and receive a FREE 6ml bottle of your choosing with your next order.
***limit of 1 free bottle per product. (Example: review 3 DIFFERENT products and get 3 x 6ml bottles of your choosing with your next order.)***
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]

We are here to answer any questions. Feel free to contact us directly via email, PM or in the thread here.

use coupon code: ECF for 10% off your
[/FONT]first [FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]order

Cheers
[/FONT]:toast:

Last edited by a moderator:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Looks interesting! I will have to grab some juice and do some reviews on them ;) Love me some fruity flavours!! Great pricing by the way! xpress shipping kind of offsets that though on small orders :(

EDIT: Just ordered a couple bottles, cant wait to try em' :)

Last edited:

IT_guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
SK, Canada
Looks interesting! I will have to grab some juice and do some reviews on them ;) Love me some fruity flavours!! Great pricing by the way! xpress shipping kind of offsets that though on small orders :(

EDIT: Just ordered a couple bottles, cant wait to try em' :)

Looking forward to checking out your reviews on them

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Looking forward to checking out your reviews on them

Thanks! I was running out of juices to review! lol gonna do a couple more tonight, then i will have to wait for these ones to arrive, I ordered the Dragon Fruit, Jolly rancher green apple and watermelon.

AND I forgot to use the discount code...DOH!

Last edited:

SirTimmyTimbit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Why didn't you approve my review of your "Premium Tobacco" flavor?

Context: I submitted reviews for "Premium Tobacco" and "Tobacco" at the same time but only the review for "Tobacco" got accepted. I gave "Premium Tobacco" 1 star out of 5 for being the god awful flavor that it is, and the last I checked you wanted good reviews as well as bad ones!

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
The flavour didnt turn out as expected so we removed the product from the line up until further notice. if a flavour is not up to our standard we will remove it until it is.

We hope you understand.

Please keep in mind your review still count towards free product

We will also have a new Tobacco flavour and about 6 new fruit flavours were going to be releasing in the next few days as well

Thanks

Why didn't you approve my review of your "Premium Tobacco" flavor?

Context: I submitted reviews for "Premium Tobacco" and "Tobacco" at the same time but only the review for "Tobacco" got accepted. I gave "Premium Tobacco" 1 star out of 5 for being the god awful flavor that it is, and the last I checked you wanted good reviews as well as bad ones!

Canadian Vaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Oshawa, Ont
www.canadaejuice.com
I ordered the premium tobacco and received it last week. I didn't like the smell of it at all so I steeped it for a full week. I haven't tried it yet and now I'm afraid to! I agree that the Double RY4 is good.

We would be glad to replace it with your next order if you don't like it as well. Just let us know what you would like when you order next.

Thanks

Kylan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread