Share some feedback to those who never smoke in their life but e-cig have change their thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skycheok

Moved On
Apr 13, 2012
Singapore
Hi ,

Noobtard here... I never ever smoke in my life which i found out something interesting about e-cig that bought me to here... i am ordering an e-cig online which have not reach yet...

Wanna ask around any bros or sis here , who have never ever touch a cig but now vaping with e-cig...

Anyone can share some experience or guidance for me?

Cheers!!

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I hope you ordered them in zero nicotine? If you never smoked in your life, you definitely wouldn't want yourself to get hooked on nicotine now, just because you are vaping? May I ask why you decided to go ahead and start vaping? What are you looking to get from it? Flavor? Nothing wrong with vaping, I love it, but I was also a 1.5 - 2 PAD smoker for 20+ years...... :)

skycheok

Moved On
Apr 13, 2012
Singapore
Actually i did try to smoke when i was young i stop, due to peer pressure and i dont like the smell of the smoke. Suddenly a fren of mine started showing me his new toy i was asking wtf is this? he say its something better than smoking so i was thinking .. are you doing the same like a water-pipe? He said hell yeah...

I was so curious about his toy... and wanted to try it but hesitate. But on the other hand there was no smelly smoke at all when i was standing beside him... the smoke smells like air refreshner if you know what i mean..

I did many research about e-cig and finally i'm already ordering an eGo-C.

Reason why i bought and why i want to start:
1. Freaking cool toy
2. Healthy
3. No smell
4. So many flavors
5. Can select to have nicotine high or low
6. I just like the gadget.

Hope you guys understand... a noobtard... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread