Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Pitiful that he can't be more supportive. My wife, dr, Surgeon, dentist, friends, family...ALL strongly and encourage me. As for vaping indoors I'm polite and ask if it's ok. 99% of the time it's alright. If he's comparing your vaping to being "white trash" I would suspect there are other issues he has. If he's a smoker that would explain all and if he doesn't smoke then there's no pleasing some people.
P.S. I've met a many very classy ladies here at ECF and I take exception to his comment.

My boyfriend thinks it is. Now I'm all cautious about it. :-( What do you think?

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Thas has to be one of the most hypocritical things Ive heard in a long time.Its okay to get drunk in a bar but not okay to vape? At least vaping you dont run the potential risk of impairing your motor skills and judgment enough to be a danger to yourself and others.

Sounds like the issue is you in bars and hes using vaping as a convenient excuse.

Kind of an a@@ comment for him to make to you..., If it is i am the king of white trash. I work in bars a couple nights a week and talk to people about vaping..the only reason the questions/interest come up is because people see me doing it.."your only dating and hes making white trash comments...ditch him lol"

GeminII

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2012
Nashville, TN
Ok so, I'm thinking vaping is actually a lot classier than smoking... The right device can be downright stylish. Maybe it's just me, but before I vaped, I'm sure I'd have been right interested and curious in what you were doing, because it smells nice. And I might ask for your number for just that reason. And you might give it to me because your BF was being a jerk. He'd lose, we'd win, and ride off into the sunset with twin Provari's. Just sayin'.

In my experience even nonsmokers tend to wax a little curious about the whole PV in public thing - in the right setting.

Jason.Stewart

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2012
Downers Grove, IL
I always ask if they allow vaping in there entailment and most of the time its not a problem. I have been asked to not to because it raises questions and may lead others to lighting up an analog. I always have someone ask me what that is and many times if they could give it a try. It allows me to start up a conversation and introduce someone to the world of vaping thus in turn I am hoping that more people understand what it is perhaps will give it a try. I don't see think its white trash at all many people just don't know what it is and are excited that they can "smoke" in bars with one... Don't let your bf hate on you because you have chosen to make positive change in your life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread