Brass Precise 16340 Special Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I had some left over brass 16340 caps and non locking brass buttons and just didn't know what to do with them, so i whipped them onto some stainless steel 16340 bodies, put a satin surface prep on them and threw in Rhodium contacts to boot!

These are a "scratch and dent" lot. You know the drill, a few minor blems here and there, perhaps a bit of coencentric "ghost" ringing on them, but they are hardly noticeable.

Note: These are Brass caps and Brass tarnishes, be prepared to polish frequently (don't polish the Rhodium plated switch contact or Rhodium plated top post contact though!)

Refresh the page if they don't show for you: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

special16340.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I still have some in stock!

I had some left over brass 16340 caps and non locking brass buttons and just didn't know what to do with them, so i whipped them onto some stainless steel 16340 bodies, put a satin surface prep on them and threw in Rhodium contacts to boot!

These are a "scratch and dent" lot. You know the drill, a few minor blems here and there, perhaps a bit of coencentric "ghost" ringing on them, but they are hardly noticeable.

Note: These are Brass caps and Brass tarnishes, be prepared to polish frequently (don't polish the Rhodium plated switch contact or Rhodium plated top post contact though!)

Refresh the page if they don't show for you: Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

special16340.jpg
[

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
They really look great with the brass end caps.... Tempting?? Do I order or wait for a P+16 in all Stainless??

I'd only get the Brass if you are a collector so to speak. I don't really recommend the brass for daily use due to its higher maintenance and softness (more susceptible to drops)

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I'd only get the Brass if you are a collector so to speak. I don't really recommend the brass for daily use due to its higher maintenance and softness (more susceptible to drops)

I know, brass is a pain to keep clean. They are beautiful when freshly polished though.... So any idea if you will ever offer a all Stainless Steel P+16 again? I keep a look out every day for them....

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I know, brass is a pain to keep clean. They are beautiful when freshly polished though.... So any idea if you will ever offer a all Stainless Steel P+16 again? I keep a look out every day for them....

Yes, they are in production, sometime in May they should be done, that along with most all the products i'm currently out of :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread