The REO Lounge (was...The REO grand opening sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com

I have had some in the clear tube. They burned a hole through the plastic within the first few hours. I had plenty of juice in them. Seems the wire was more towards one side. You could watch the plastic melt and warp. I will not be buying any more cartos. I really did like the first ones I got. Even passed some to people to try. But these last few have been less than great.

OH, must add. In the dark you could see the coil light up orange! Almost like the fire on a cig! Neat effect, but not what I was after at all.

twinmommyaandb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hickory
I got one of them bad ones this morning. I vaped through (yuck) and it's ok now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
If you can vape through the taste i tasted you are a whole lot tougher person then me. Tried 3 times and each time within 1 second that crap was out of my mouth.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
O O O O O O O O O O O O OMdoG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from picking up VV Woodvils at UPS Store. I was a danger to public wanting so to be home and wearing a new pair of glasses I just picked up at Lostco.

No words to describe the BEAUTY!!!!!!!

Don't have key to get in so have to wait for DH to get home. (Spare key is 50 yds away, through weeds, and don't have on Deep Woods Off.:-@ ) Will distract myself by opening Trippy Tips box.

I opened REO box at UPS and stared for a long time before attempting driving. O:)

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
O O O O O O O O O O O O OMdoG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from picking up VV Woodvils at UPS Store. I was a danger to public wanting so to be home and wearing a new pair of glasses I just picked up at Lostco.

No words to describe the BEAUTY!!!!!!!

Don't have key to get in so have to wait for DH to get home. (Spare key is 50 yds away, through weeds, and don't have on Deep Woods Off.:-@ ) Will distract myself by opening Trippy Tips box.

I opened REO box at UPS and stared for a long time before attempting driving. O:)

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

So excited for you Alice! I have done that many times, open the box and sit in the car and stare at them! Can't wait to see your pics!

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
That's Kristin she says the pic isn't her but she's hotter than the pic :lol:
I'm blushing
wub.gif

Here is that link Terry Urban Dictionary, April 30: iPause

I searched the thread with keyword "rectum", looking for Alice's post :facepalm:
:lol::lol::lol:

Hes full of it tonight :lol: just catching up before shutting down for the night.
Shutting down? :facepalm:

Good night Darrel and Lisa if you ever get here. :)
What if I ever got there?

Splitting this into pieces...:facepalm: I've never been so irritated with the loading speed of this forum before. :mad:

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
I had one years ago that cost >$2K. Yes, it helped. A few months ago I picked one up on Amazon for <$40. Works just as well.

Howdy Fine REO Folk. I'm way, way, way, way, way................. behind. Have only read this page. Have to try to get to sleep but wanted to post this picture. I just posted it in REO Family Photos Thread. I traded my 1st Run Woodvil Paduak/Bocote (don't worry I have a Paduak/Wenge Woodvil) to Jen for this Purpleheart/Curly Maple. Jen, I finally got all the "not to my liking" remaining juice "taint" out today, Howard's the inside (and didn't get any wax in feed tube or catch-cup) and did initial coats and rub-downs of Howard's Sunwax. Wanted to use him so doing final hard wax Briwax tomorrow.

Love and Big Hugs, Feisty Alice

Flatmouth Trippy; same Trippy from each side. On 1st run REO Woodvil Purpleheart/Curly Maple. Thanks Slot-tech. We thought it might look good on my Red Stabilized REO 18490 but it looks much better on Purpleheart and the Black Palm Mini Woodvil. He may be "not fancy" but he surely is a perfect match for two of my Woodvils.

Same Woodvil; same Trippy Tip

Purpleheart_CurlyMaple1stRunWoodvilTTBothSides.jpg
sLo_LoveCrazed.gif
Wow...so pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread