Not open for further replies.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Introducing the Bedazzle glass tank.
No end caps included except for regular size tanks.

These tanks are made from quality borosilicate glass or fused quartz glass tubing with hand painted copper and nickel plating which is also called German silver. There will be NO tank cracking from any types of juices known to mankind! Each tank is uniquely designed by hand, using 10 years of experience working as an artist in glass and electroforming. Because these are handmade, there will be tiny imperfections which are just a normal result of the handmade process.

*Electroforming is a metal forming process using conductive copper paint to form a metal skin on the glass tanks (basically the same as plating only heavier). Or think of it as the shell of an egg but only thicker.

The reason I decided to start electroforming my glass tanks was to help prevent some of the breakage, and to give the glass an added layer of protection. Care is still needed when using anything glass including my Bedazzle tanks. Of course dropping your tank on cement or porcelain would cause breakage but please also remember to be careful while inserting your end caps. If they seem to be too tight DO NOT force it into the tank, this is another common problem for cracking glass tanks. I have deliberately dropped one of my Bedazzle tanks on a porcelain kitchen floor 3 times! The third time it did crack.

Each tank is cut, and polished by hand on my lapidary machine. No sharp edges. No need to flame polish. Oh, and if you like a little Bedazzle I do use real CZ's and small metal findings on some of my tanks... Girls only please... Boys if you can come up with more boyish ideas…..

I can make any size/style for any mod but for right now I mainly have genesis style hybrid tanks like the Orion/mini, and Zenesis/mini. I also have different sizes and designs for regular tanks which will include rubber end caps. It’s kinda nice not having to use o-rings with them. Plus they fit a lot of different tank sizes.
If you really want to impress, I also have glass tanks made for the original Lava tank!

Please, please remember I'm not a machinist; I'm just one gal working fulltime as a glass artist that loves to play with glass and metal. Oh and I LOVE VAPING too!!

Before I go any further with these tanks, I'd like to find out if anyone else is interested in purchasing them?
I'm posting several pictures and if there is enough interest, I'll start making more.

Prices are individually marked on each picture shown. Shipping is $3.00 each up to 3 tanks.

Thank you for your support and interest! I really enjoyed making these Bedazzles and look forward to hearing from you!

Bedazzle's for Lava tanks

Bedazzle's for Orion/mini's V1 & V2

Bedazzle's for Orion/mini's V1 & V2

Bedazzle's for Zen/minis

Bedazzle's for regular tanks includes rubber end caps

Bedazzle's for regular tanks includes rubber end caps

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Oh thank you very much. Glad to hear you like them.

Beautiful tanks ~ I espcially like the ones with the bands (rings, rim, etc.) at the top and bottom. Usually with the tanks you have to look at the o-rings and they don't always match, this is perfect!

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Most of the tanks I make are for people who already have the tank ends or the mod itself. I can make any size tank including the Zen reg. I do have a few with fairies right now but no purple c.z.'s. I think I'll post more of the lava type tanks today.

Beautiful! So.... to make sure I understand this, you make a tank that needs end caps to function...
The glass and the purty "decoration" wrapping around the glass.

Do you make:
Zen Standard size
Any type of fairy
Ones with any purple "gems"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread