NHaler Support thread and Coupon Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
We decided to start this thread at Nhaler for anyone who may have a question about something or need help with our products and it will be a fast way to help them.
Do not hesitate to ask anything.
Members please feel free to add any How to videos (or links) your cart mods or Your own Video reviews here!
Coupon code for ECF Members: SAVE5 for a discount on your entire order!
As Always Thanks for your patronage!!
Drew

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Standard shipping is 2 to 3 (business) days Flat Rate priority any where in the country up to 4 lbs and garunteed to have something extra...Im sorry if your were upset with the price of shipping...Shipping is free with orders over $100 and my regular prices are cheaper than almost anyone in the USA to start with..Add in the 10% coupon code and its still the best deal around...Thanks
Drew

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Drew...

Any chance of you providing VG based juice in the future? Some High Voltage VG 555 would be awesome, right about now...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!! Dont just try and sneek in here with small talk!!!! Im workin on it amongst 300 other small projects right at the moment!!!! Good to read ya...
Drew

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
I have a question, drew :)

What kind of shipping do you use from NJ that requires a $10 s/h for "standard" and takes more than 2 days for a package under 3oz to travel 300 miles and provides no tracking, hmmm? :)

-K

Check out the thread needvapor linked. Also, USPS tracking is absolutely horrendous. It will show when the shipping information is received and will update when it leaves the sort facility in NJ. After that, you won't see any updates(most times) until after it is delivered. Normally, I can order on Thursday night or Friday morning and it will be here in Texas no later than Tuesday.

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
I was really sick for about three weeks. Feel great now.... but nicotine depraved!

Anyway... looks like no more PG for me. Could of been a fluke, but not risking it.

As much as I hate parting with my stockpile of juice... you'll be happy to know that your juice was the most sought after on the swap shop! ;)

Now, I have to re-stockpile with VG based juice. (sigh)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Wow , Very sorry to hear that...Glad your feeling better though...Been wondering where you were, in fact I was just thinking about you last night when I was in the shower...oops that came out funny huh? Well your juice sale coulda affected global eliquid markets, Im gonna go look for some sales myself!!! Good to see you back...If you need some immediate relief PM me and I'll see if I cant make you up a special recipe or somethin...
Drew

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I snatched up the Nuport from Anglvapin. I am enjoying it right now. As far as the complaining about the shipping for $10, it is well worth it for the service that Drew gives. I have only dealt with one other supplier that even comes remotely close to giving as good of customer service as Drew. Also, like Drew said, with his good prices and the 10 percent discount, it really doesn't come out to that much. Also, when the Xhaler comes out, I'm going to add some liquid and get the free shipping. Really with the variety of items that Nhaler offers, it is not hard to hit the $100 mark if you have that much to spend at once. I don't know about anyone else but I was spending more than that a month on analogs before I found e-cigs.

MrKai

ECF Veteran
    Sep 13, 2009
    Alameda County, CA
    Standard shipping is 2 to 3 (business) days Flat Rate priority any where in the country up to 4 lbs and garunteed to have something extra...Im sorry if your were upset with the price of shipping...Shipping is free with orders over $100 and my regular prices are cheaper than almost anyone in the USA to start with..Add in the 10% coupon code and its still the best deal around...Thanks
    Drew

...I am with the fact that I appear to have been billed but received no tracking, etc for my order which I was expecting today, judging from when it was charged and where it is shipping to/from.

I assumed you were using USPS Priority and there was a handling "bump" but didn't receive any kind of shipment verification.

This isn't quite an indictment yet, more an inquiry. We'll see if it is in tomorrow's mail and I look forward to that something extra.

Incidentally, I decided to try you due to proximity :)

-K

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    K.
    If you PM Drew I am sure he will happily get you your tracking#.. after the entire paypal fiasco the tracking#'s don't automatically come.. I know he is working on resolving this, as he had to get a new merchant account and they dont automatically notify.
    PM him I know he will get you your info asap.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    If you send me an email with your name or order # I can send you the tracking...I am having a problem getting Go Daddy to integrate with Stamps.com and they wil not comunicate do to ther importing and exporting capabilities...So until my new website is up I am unable to send out tracking other than manually...

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Invoice# 0000002760

Another order Placed

I don't think there is a tracking number gave now, when Drew was with PP he did his shipping with them that automatic sent the tracking number to you.. now it is a little different... Same great service though, I don't need a tracking number, just getting the "your package has shipped" e-mail is enough for me.. just wait a few days and it will be in the mail box... at least over the past few months and mega orders later it has always been Excellent Customer Service for me!

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
    May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Just to back up what has already been "said", I sent Drew an e-mail asking for a tracking # because I am assuming that my package will arrive on Saturday or Monday and I may not be home. I wanted to confirm that info so that the mail lady doesn't leave it on my porch for the dog. I had that # in a matter of minutes from sending off my note.

Also, Drew ships twice a day, 10 am and 2 pm, so using those times and the 2 to 3 day delivery time, I'm usally spot on with my assumtions. Of course you have to take into consideration what time of the day you place your order. If it's after 2, you can bet it will go out at 10 the next day.

K, you will not be disappointed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread