Status
Not open for further replies.

lowwkeyy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
TX USA
dfwvapor.com
Welcome to DFWvapor.com's Official update thread, where we will provide up to date information on sales, new products, and promotions.

dfwvapor-logo-color (1).jpg

lowwkeyy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
TX USA
dfwvapor.com
We all know, everybody just loves to get something for free... So here is your chance!! No money, just a little bit of creativity. DFWvapor.com is looking at new t-shirts designs. We have decided to let our customers pitch their design ideas into the mix. only thing is, it has to have our Logo in with the design.

Contest Details:
1. Our Logo has to be in the design
2. No Nudity, or colorful language
3. Must have a picture of design.
4. All entries sent to jackied@dfwvapor
5. T-shirt design contest in subject line
6. Send as attatchment, include your contact information in the email.
7. All entries must be in by 5/14/2012

The shirts will then be posted in an album on https://www.facebook.com/DFWvapor, the James Vapor page, for everyone to vote on. The final decision of course will be James Vapors. The winner will be announced on June 1st 2012...

The winner of this design contest will win a complete black or silver Smoktech Vmax Kit with batteries and charger.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Dude sent me here, so thanks for the chance, Low. Could I request a hi rez copy of the logo you would like used, please? Working off of a compressed jpg on the site just doesn't do justice to any design. If you would prefer, PM is fine. Thanks again!

Indeed a high rez image of your logo would be great, this isn't no 1995 :D

ditto.gif

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I am going to enjoy watching the entries!

No no no no no no no, you are gonna participate too! T-shirts are your speciality!!! So there.... ;)

EDIT: You didn't say how many entries were allowed or if they should be posted in this thread so I'm using artistic license to get the ball rolling with a simple l'il ditty! IMO, if you only want emailed entries, the interest could decline leaving you with less choices. (Yeah, this has happened:() I would love to see everyone's ideas 'cause there's real talent on ECF!
4rcpyr.jpg

Last edited:

lowwkeyy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
TX USA
dfwvapor.com
2 entries will be fine... Send them to jackied@dfwvapor.com... Please send this one to that email... Once all the designs have been posted I will place them on here and on the DFWvapor facebook page in an album for everyone to place their votes

No no no no no no no, you are gonna participate too! T-shirts are your speciality!!! So there.... ;)

EDIT: You didn't say how many entries were allowed or if they should be posted in this thread so I'm using artistic license to get the ball rolling with a simple l'il ditty! IMO, if you only want emailed entries, the interest could decline leaving you with less choices. (Yeah, this has happened:() I would love to see everyone's ideas 'cause there's real talent on ECF!
4rcpyr.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread