**official canvape thread** - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
Hi, thanks for all the warm posts in the members area really nice to see the support of ECF behind our new store.
This is a good spot to request products that you would like us to carry.
Mention prices that need to be dropped.
Anything really.

Watch for our grand opening December 3rd.........
Our entire juice line of Premium and Fine Quality flavours to launch tentatively for Christmas.
25 flavours 3 strengths, get ready for it.
More Lavatubes landing the 28th of November.
We also have a lowest price policy on all of the products we carry.

Thank you everyone for everything.

Mopar(Adam) :)

www.canvape.com

northofamerica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Saskatoon
Just realized that it's only been about 2 weeks since I started vaping. I may have a problem.
View attachment 97313
That high tech stand is a solid bronze toothbrush holder from Walmart. $9.95. Just to prove to her that I'm keeping
my vaping costs down to an absolute minimum.
:blink:

View attachment 97354
Lol. I got mine for 2$. :) I'm trying to get more vaping stuff so its at a maximum :) I didn't think I could get to be an even cheaper ....... in reality. lol

Last edited:

kurtus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Nanaimo, BC
I think this is a really appealing looking tube setup on new lavatube, it's a combination of lil mama stainless end caps, a vpx red cartomator tube and a canvape shorty drip tip.........really screams lavatube now:2cool:
DSC02271Medium.jpg

kurtus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Nanaimo, BC
Not sure, guessing the mods decided to split up the thread, maybe? I dunno.

Nice set up you got kurtus, kind of jealous, i have the boring plain black LT :[

Thanks man, I bought 5 tanks in that last couple days and finally tried the stardust ego vision from canvape on the LT, it really woke that baby up compared to using it on the ego batt. I really am loving all the new gear but I have a new problem called G.A.S (gear acquisition syndrome)8-o

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
I feel the same shiver, but a stainless kanger in tank would be pretty awesome.

I don't understand why the thread has been split up, the post count alone on the last one was a testament to how great canvape is.

Ya and what is with the "grand opening" and juice and lavatubes landing on the 28th of November? something weird is going on lol

I emailed Adam to see if this is his doing or if someone is messing around......will wait and see

Last edited:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
I just noticed, it is happening all over the site with big threads. Weird forum update i guess.

Ok I see they just copied the intro of the original thread.......still you think a mod would show up as the one doing it as opposed to a "guest" meh

EDIT: Apparently I woke him up and now feel like a dirt bag :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread