Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I had to post the first good morning in the new thread before getting my self in bed lol

goodmorning_bird.gif

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Good Morning Everybody.

Welcome to the new, old, um, continued ... thread.

Hey techno, that gray cat kinda reminds me of Mod ... I don't know why!

I'm up and waiting for the sun to come out so I can get back out there and mow on the tractor some more. I wish you could see the areas east, south and west of the house where I've mowed then you'd know why I do it. Beautiful! And yesterday I even mowed the weeds along the sides of our dirt road and what a difference that makes!

I still have the "old" farm place to mow and a lot more in the far south pasture and have to finish the east pasture. I tend to jump around on this a little bit! I try to save the old farm place to mow later in the day when its hot because there's a lot of shade there.

I suspect you guys know I enjoy doing this. Actually, its healthy (better than sitting around in the house) and I get to use muscles that don't usually see a lot of use. In fact, the muscles that do get a lot of use are all located right around my belly! And you ought to see the tan I'm getting!

Honey girl has made up her mind that we're going out to Arizona around mid-May to get the travel trailer we left stored out there and bring it home. She wants to come back by going down through the Big Bend country and visit some of her relatives down that way. Should be a fun trip with some interesting things to see on the way back. As usual, it will probably take us about a month to get back home. But she'll enjoy the change of scenery and the traveling.

So I'm going to try to have the mowing and the spraying done before then. It has to be done, especially spraying the danged tallow trees Lady Bird Johnson blessed us with. Those things got out of control while I was out of action there for a while.

Hope everyone has a happy Thursday!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Jeez, I wake up to see all the threads I post in closed. Talk about freaking out. lol The issues they described for making the change are funny tho. Completely wrong, but funny.

They really don't have a clue ... do they Mod?

They just do things and then sit back and wait and see what happens instead of getting to the root cause of the problems.

TT

kgj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
NM
Good morning all.

TT, if you'll be passing through Alamogordo, holler. I'll fry up a lizard for you.

Good Morning Everybody.

Welcome to the new, old, um, continued ... thread.

Hey techno, that gray cat kinda reminds me of Mod ... I don't know why!

I'm up and waiting for the sun to come out so I can get back out there and mow on the tractor some more. I wish you could see the areas east, south and west of the house where I've mowed then you'd know why I do it. Beautiful! And yesterday I even mowed the weeds along the sides of our dirt road and what a difference that makes!

I still have the "old" farm place to mow and a lot more in the far south pasture and have to finish the east pasture. I tend to jump around on this a little bit! I try to save the old farm place to mow later in the day when its hot because there's a lot of shade there.

I suspect you guys know I enjoy doing this. Actually, its healthy (better than sitting around in the house) and I get to use muscles that don't usually see a lot of use. In fact, the muscles that do get a lot of use are all located right around my belly! And you ought to see the tan I'm getting!

Honey girl has made up her mind that we're going out to Arizona around mid-May to get the travel trailer we left stored out there and bring it home. She wants to come back by going down through the Big Bend country and visit some of her relatives down that way. Should be a fun trip with some interesting things to see on the way back. As usual, it will probably take us about a month to get back home. But she'll enjoy the change of scenery and the traveling.

So I'm going to try to have the mowing and the spraying done before then. It has to be done, especially spraying the danged tallow trees Lady Bird Johnson blessed us with. Those things got out of control while I was out of action there for a while.

Hope everyone has a happy Thursday!

TT

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
They really don't have a clue ... do they Mod?

They just do things and then sit back and wait and see what happens instead of getting to the root cause of the problems.

TT
They really don't. lol As an Admin of a few sites using the same software as ECF, I've never heard of the issues they described. One forum I admin has a thread that is several years old with 100's of thousands of posts and it has no effect on speed of the forum. The real problem most likely lies in the add on's they have installed on the site. The software those use can severely hinder speed and page loads.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Jeez, I wake up to see all the threads I post in closed. Talk about freaking out. lol The issues they described for making the change are funny tho. Completely wrong, but funny.

You should have been here posting in a thread when it happened lol

BUT, these threads are much faster opening and I bet that we will not be getting bogged down in them when we are all here posting :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Well, I have to say that I am finding it much faster opening and even posting in the shorter threads.
Many of the longer threads have pictures, videos , etc.

TT, I know that's true that doing things you like to do is much better than sitting around. As long as you don't overdo it ;)

I am excited for you and Mrs TT both getting to take another trip. After all the two of you have been through, you do deserve to have a good time :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread