ePipeMods Fully Custom Made Wood E-Pipes - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
Hello ECF!
MistBuster Matt here from ePipeMods.com and the MistBusters on youtube.

If you haven't already heard about us...
We hand make the finest electronic pipes.

We have traditional style pipes including the following styles-
Liverpool, Apple, Bulldog, Egg, Billiard, Canadian, Rhodisian etc.
All with Bent or Straight Shanks.

These pipes maintain sizes from group 4-6 according to traditional pipe sizing.

The pipes come with a native eGo Mega 510 atty connection.
The eGo mega type b is our preferred atty with outstanding vapor production (after break-in)
Other recomended atty types are the CE2 and 510 cartos and the 306LR.

In addition to these atomizers we also carry real vulcanite pipe stems.
We hand turn each stem to function as a drip tip or sleeve for the atty.
Currently we have eGo mega type b drip tips.
Soon to follow are the 306LR, eGo type A, and CE2/510 carto sleeve type tip.

These pipes can take 16340 or 18350 batteries.

They also have a manual button in the bowl available in the following colors-
Satin Nickel, Patina Nickel, Brass, Patina Brass, and Bronze.
The buttons, or switches, are very easy to interchange. So you can change colors in seconds!

View attachment 30804 View attachment 30805 View attachment 30806 View attachment 30807 View attachment 30809

We also carry our original development project The ProtoPype.

It is a dual (parallel run) 16340 3.7v device. This double battery feature allows for all day heavy vaping!
It is also optimized for eGo mega atties. But can use same the vulcanite pipe tips and atties as the single battery mods.

Hope you like em! the Europeans sure do.

AtomNeely

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Alpharetta, GA
I'm not really sure why people keep asking for this. The Kick is not intended for this kind of set up at all.
We have VV pipes using the eGo booster, which doesn't detract from the bowl size or form factor and achieves the same thing.
Where as the Kick requires 1/3 of the battery compartment, 1/3 of the space normally designated to the battery for mAh.

I see how the Kick can be useful in 18650 standard metal mods. But that is about it.

The eGo booster provides the same result without reducing battery sizes, and can work with virtually any mod given the right adapters.

It really wasn't a hard decision on which product to go with. The eGo booster is simply the one that was designed to work with what we are doing.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you at all with the question. I didn't know people had already asked, I just thought it would be one of your fun side projects, like the tesla gun or Moljinir. I understand that the booster works way better in your current application.

Also, I'm very happy to hear that the pipes will be on the site this weekend, hopefully the day after I get my tax return. Debating between a pipe or getting my computer finished (currently building from parts) for Diablo III. I think I'm edging more towards the pipe though, I can't run down to the MicroCenter and get a pipe like I can a CPU haha.

EDIT: Looks like the broke the last thread's post limit! Sorry for breaking your thread Matt ;)

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to annoy you at all with the question. I didn't know people had already asked, I just thought it would be one of your fun side projects, like the tesla gun or Moljinir. I understand that the booster works way better in your current application.

Also, I'm very happy to hear that the pipes will be on the site this weekend, hopefully the day after I get my tax return. Debating between a pipe or getting my computer finished (currently building from parts) for Diablo III. I think I'm edging more towards the pipe though, I can't run down to the MicroCenter and get a pipe like I can a CPU haha.

EDIT: Looks like the broke the last thread's post limit! Sorry for breaking your thread Matt ;)

No worries AtomNeely, I wasn't annoyed with your question, Just a bit confused as to why people kept asking for it.
I guess it's just because the kick is the new big thing.

MistBusterMatt

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2011
Ga USA
The administration has evidently installed an add-on to speed up the forum. It has taken on a life of it's own and is evidently closing any thread with over 500 messages as soon as it gets a new post. The administration is apparently working to correct the situation.

:glare:

This sounds very sinister... "The Administration" and suggested "Artificial Intelligence"
Shutting stuff down....
Creepy :evil:

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
That is not what that particular quote was referring to.
However yes Thor will return very soon :)

Just save a few good ones for us folks shopping online though, please. I imagine if you bring them back at the Florida event all the best ones will get snapped up quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread