Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
vape-a-licious ☆ gourmet ☆ juice
Come taste what you have been missing!!

Hey ECF it’s been a long time in the making but we made it and are we happy to be to be here!!
Here at Vapealicious we strive for perfection, taking care to custom blend each recipe until it has reached its gourmet status. All custom creations are blended with high quality ingredients and are bursting with flavor! We expect you will love them as much as we do!! It’s our goal to bring vapealicious juice at awesome prices.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flavor list​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strawberry LavaFlow - Let this Juice carry you away to a tropical paradise.

Cactus Cooler - A refreshing vape, you will think you are drinking straight from a can! Sit back and let this vape enlighten your taste buds.

Gingerbread Trifle - Gingerbread at its finest with a creamy gooey blend.

Gold Rush - Indescribable but makes ya say, yum-o its vape-a-licious. A favorite of many.

Caramel Cap - Get the star without the bucks. Enjoy this robust vape all day or as a special treat. Either way its one to keep in the rotation

Mud Pie - The name says it all, just like it was way back when we all were little.

Vape Heaven - A creation blended to carry you away. Vape heaven is just that pure tropical bliss

Razzle Dazzle Berry - Like a basket of mixed berries without all the work of picking, just vape and enjoy.

Banana nut - Just like you momma made.

Ds All Day - It’s a extreme rush of cool melons and berries that will leave you wanting more.

Sinmint - A tasty blend that is sure to give your taste buds a tickle. You won’t be disappointed with this one, its sinfully delicious.

Girlie Scout Cookie - A Yummy Cookie without the calories. Enjoyable all year around! Who could ask for more?

Twig and Berries - Simply amazing mix of sweet berries that will leave you trying to figure this one out as long as you vape.

Our website is still in the process of finishing, that is why everything is out of stock. For now all orders can be made by placing your order via PM. I will need your name, address, e-mail address and order along with Nic level you vape included in the pm as well. Nic levels offered on all juices are 0, 6, 12, 18, 24 Following receiving your pm I will then send you my PayPal info for payment. As with anything E cig related. No mention of E Cigs.

Nic levels offered on all juices are 0, 6, 12, 18, 24

Name
Address
Juice and MG

20 ml - 10.00
3 ml - 2.00
510/901 drip tip - 1.50
First Class Shipping - 2.95
Priority Shipping - 5.00​

** first 50 orders get a bottle buddy included with the order **
** 10ml Bottles coming soon **

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Chibi tanks? were do you get those I dont think ive seen them before ? but for 8.00 id call that a score :) I've been vaping a little something ive been trying out still tweeking but so far so good it's a pomtini very refreshing pom on the inhale citrus on the exhale :)

in other news we got a call tonight that my daughter made the cut into All Stars it was a very exciting moment for her I don't think i've seen her squeal that loud in a long time!! if they make it to the top Nationals will be in Washington . Yikes!! The girls have a lot of hard work and fundraisers ahead ;)

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
Marking my spot in the "new" thread
candy.jpg

Sassy Sadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Vapers Paradise
☆ Vape-a-licious ☆ gourmet ☆ Juice☆

Strawberry LavaFlow - Let this Juice carry you away to a tropical paradise.

Cactus Coolerr - A refreshing vape, you will think you are drinking straight from a can! Sit back and let this vape enlighten your taste buds.

Gingerbread Trifle - Gingerbread at its finest with a creamy gooey blend.

Gold Rush - Indescribable but makes ya say, yum-o its vape-a-licious. A favorite of many.

Caramel Cap - Get the star without the bucks. Enjoy this robust vape all day or as a special treat. Either way its one to keep in the rotation

Mud Pie - The name says it all, just like it was way back when we all were little.

Vape Heaven - A creation blended to carry you away. Vape heaven is just that pure tropical bliss

Razzle Dazzle Berry - Like a basket of mixed berries without all the work of picking, just vape and enjoy.

Banana nut - Just like you momma made.

Ds All Day - It’s a extreme rush of cool melons and berries that will leave you wanting more.

Sinmint - A tasty blend that is sure to give your taste buds a tickle. You won’t be disappointed with this one, its sinfully delicious.

Girlie Scout Cookie - A Yummy Cookie without the calories. Enjoyable all year around! Who could ask for more?

Twig and Berries - Simply amazing mix of sweet berries that will leave you trying to figure this one out as long as you vape.

Check out this line up Candy! My how you have grown in one year!

There is NO...

StL Gooey Butter Cake
Snickerdoodle
Peach Bellini Tea
Golden Gate Punch
AG's Dream
Carmel Cap
Blueberries And Cream
PomBerry Twist
Flaming Pillows
Dead Bears
Hy-Fee
Peach Bubbly....

Hummm What else are we missing?

Last edited:

Sassy Sadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Vapers Paradise
I thought you Val-Gals might like that:)
I hope the Mods fix it so you can edit the first post in this thread...or at least have your username starting the thread lol Have a wonderful night ladies...I'm saving the 3000th post for the am :)

3000 post :shock:

Busy Lady!!!!

LOL Good night Amanda!

Cynder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
Alaska
How strange! Any reason why you got a new thread like this?

I looked up the chibi tank Katann, how did ya make a mess? Did it leak out the connector end? How do you change out the carto in those? I've only used DCT tanks so far, found them for $8 as well, I just slide the carto down and fill with the bottle no mess.

And that is sooooo awesome Candy!!! Congrats to your daughter give her a big *WOOT* for me!

candy_93454

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2010
CA
vapealiciousjuice.com
Cynder it looks like lots of people got new threads or "part 2" ? I know they are doing updates to ECF so we will have too see what they have to say as to why. people are saying the longer threads were causing clutter and slowing down the forum . hummm ?? I just wish I could update the post that was put up with new info instead of out dated I will try and make a new one tomorrow but for now :) Im off to bed have a great night all !!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
Oh, and I have Chibi tanks too. Let me know if I can be of any help with them. Initially, I struggled!

Since it came with the carto in it, what I did was put about 1 ml of juice into the carto, then tried to slide an 18 gauge blunt needle past the grommet to fill the tank. It was kind of hard to get the needle in, but then my syringe decided it wanted to leak everywhere, so it was just a bit messy. I topped off the tank before bed, and had no issues with juice going anywhere but the tank.

I think it's going to be a ..... to get the cartos out though. There is a video for that, too. ;)

Candy, Parkes vaping makes them. I hadn't ordered from them before this, but $8 for tanks that are well reviewed? I'll take that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread