Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
Hello everyone,

Here are some cool stuff about the our new Stainless steel Apollo vtube

This new stainless steel vtube is all real stainless steel not powder coated.

The end cap will not be plastic but all stainless steel

The voltage range is from 3.0 thru 6.0

Using a 510 thread pattern.

We are going to offer this new vtube in two sizes a large and a mini.

The battery for the large is a IMR high drain 18650 rechargeable battery and the Mini battery is a high drain 18350.

We are looking to have them in stock by the end of the month and we are now accepting pre-orders and welcome any suggestions or Ideas you may have.

thank you

Here's a sneak peek

View attachment 84782

braveheart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2009
Doha, Qatar
my problem is I will leave the States in 8th of May for vacation
I really really need it before this day because I ordered mine before a month for this vacation
Do you think guys it is possible I will receive it before the 8th?, or I just have to forget about it?
because mine in the next batch, Please Apollo help me out

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
What process are we supposed to go through if we have one of the units with a chrome top cap instead of stainless ?

It doesn't seem absolutly clear to me right now. But I think they want you to send a picture of your tube that shows a color difference between the stainless and the chrome plate. Not neccesarily an easy feat for those of us who dont have good photographic equipment. I went the caveman approach and just took a grinder to it untill the base metal was exposed and sent a not so great photo of that, but it was obvious. Now Sunny has asked that we not do what I did.
This might be clusterfu(k round 2.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
So, I've finally gotten around to catching up on this thread and watching Faze's review. There are a few things I am now wondering about:

1) My fire button seems to be plastic. I had noticed it was not the same SS material, it is dull and feels like plastic. it wasn't until I watched Faze's review that I realized this should not be. Along these lines, my cap does seem to be SS, it is the same color as the tube, and neither will hold a magnet. the bottom cap does not seem to be SS. it will hold a magnet. The button bothers me more because it looks so cheap. I don't want to give up my vtube to send it back for a replacement, so I guess I'll have to live with it. disappointing.

2) If there is supposed to be a function, according to Faze, where you press the on/off button seven times to get how much battery life you have left...that doesn't happen with mine. On the other hand, there is nothing on the website or in the instruction manual, about this, so maybe that function is not there??

3) My battery, the 18350, definitely run out of steam by about four hours. Apollo is sending me a new one.

I got the cone extender suggested and that definitely helped with the airy vape. Thank you Faze!

Anyone else noticed this button thing?

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The buttons are in fact plastic and I would have been totally shocked if they were SS, so that part I would consiter normal for the device and price range. The ProVari has a plastic button too.

You should get the battery reading on the display with seven rapid presses of the red power button. You should set your device to like 4.5v or something other than the lower voltages so you do not get confused with your voltage setting, and the voltage of the battery.

So far I am very impressed with this device and cant thank Apollo enough.

Last edited:

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
The buttons are in fact plastic and I would have been totally shocked if they were SS, so that part I would consiter normal for the device and price range. The ProVari has a plastic button too.

You should get the battery reading on the display with seven rapid presses of the red power button. You should set your device to like 4.5v or something other than the lower voltages so you do not get confused with your voltage setting, and the voltage of the battery.

So for I am very impressed with this device and cant thank Apollo enough.

Oh, thank you bmays. your right, I do have the function to check the battery life, but it reads 3.5. what does that mean. it's set at 5volts right now.

good to know I don't have a defective button!

Bmays

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh, thank you bmays. your right, I do have the function to check the battery life, but it reads 3.5. what does that mean. it's set at 5volts right now.

good to know I don't have a defective button!
Means its time to mate with a charger overnight. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread