• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Moving posts from the system "guest" started thread...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-no-topic-just-chat-part-2-a.html#post5987363
Update on my situation - I talked to a whole lot of people and made the decision to go back to my old job. Everyone has been extremely understanding and I definitely feel good about my decision. Even though I failed my most recent homework assignment, my instructor set up extra time for me after-hours to discuss it and gave me some great pointers for going forward. I came home happy for the first time in 2.5 months :)

Good for you! Glad things are starting to look up. Sometimes I think we just try to take on too much and don't realize that we can change our decisions when we find that they aren't working out as we had thought they would.

Morning Everybody! :) Couldn't sleep, so I ended up in here at 2:45! :(

Good morning ladies :)

Serianna and Rycheme, I'm glad for you too!

When's your surgery Funny?

Morning CES!

It's Mon at 10 and it's quick and they send me home fast, but I'll probly be incoherent for a while! :p

I'm glad it'll be a short surgery....let us know how at went as soon as you're coherent enough to do so (though it could be fun if you post before you're completely coherent ;) )

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, no!!! I'd get banned from here for sure!!! My language is "blue" enough withOUT being under the influence!!! lol :laugh:

Good Morning Ladies!! :) Im glad everyone is doing good!

I found my way here...........I guess that means it's the start of a good day. :laugh:

Morning all.

Good morning, all! It's going to be a showery day out here, but it's Thursday, so the work week is almost over. Yay!

They said it was suppose to be rainy here today but so far today there hasn't been a drop. :)

It's already getting dry here -- scary after what we've been thru!!

Okay, HELP! I finally tackled photo shopping for avi etc, now I can't find the complete instructions. What size? Can size be adjusted? Found recent directions from Fudgey, but it says if the photo's other than photobucket, right click on the photo and select "copy image location." When I right click on a image on google image search (not copyrighted), I don't get that option! :blink: I'm ready to at least START tackling this -- tired of my boring self! lol :laugh:

moondragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
I was sure confused by 'guest' last night - at first I thought I had done something wrong because I had just posted a reply to a thread, and then when the list redisplayed, the thread was locked! I wondered if had clicked on a wrong button somehow. Then I noticed other ones I hadn't touched were also appearing that way, so I was relieved. But I did feel a little sadness, that the continuity and history were being lost (even though I know you can go and find the original thread). I did look in the announcements thread area tonight, and found a long thread about page loading times, etc., which made me think of work, so I stopped reading those right away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread