Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
Forming the Battle Pack of 2012​

Mom and Pop Vapor shop

Back by popular demand. Mom and Pop's Recipe Contest - Battle Pack 2012.

Name up to five different flavors to put together to make an awesome vape. Choose a minimum of two flavors, with a maximum of five flavors.
You can either simply name your combination of flavors, or get real creative and assign percentages to give readers a better idea of what you want it to taste like. The two recipes that get the most likes on their "recipe" post, WIN! The top two recipe winners will have the red carpet rolled out for them by Mom and Pop and will win $50 Mom and Pop store credit AND move on to Round Two and Three for a chance to win the Grand Prize.

Both recipes will be sold on the store as a Battle Pack for 90 days at a discounted price. At that point, the Battle Pack will be discontinued and both recipes will be on their own. This is where it will get interesting. Based on the amount of sales, one of the winners gets to win again! Only this time, it's a cash prize. We will give 25% of the total sales of the winning flavor.

The first round of the contest ends at 12:01 EST Friday, March 30, 2012. Specific dates of Round Two and Three will be announced as soon as they become available which will depend on recipe and taste approvals.

Disclosure: of course, when we make the flavor, percentages may be altered. A recipe is one thing on paper and quite another on your tastebuds.:p

We would like to take this opportunity to thank our 2011 winners, pwyll and pchela for a fun and successful contest. Their flavors are two of our top ten sellers. Thank you guys, it was fun and hopefully both of you will participate in this years contest and give everyone a run for their money!

Good Luck to everyone!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Rules:

1 recipe per post (if there is more than one recipe - that post is disqualified). This is because we are counting likes and there is no way to know which recipe is receiving the like if there is more than 1 on that post.

3 recipe maximum per user - if you end up with more than 3, the first 3 are the one's counted in the contest.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
somthing-funny.jpg

ALERT ALERT!! The four winners will be receiving two samples each and a little surprise soon the bottles will have the custom labels on them time to get this going sorry for the delay here we are training new help we have two new employees their name's are Rachael and Tony and they are very good at what they do i wish them all the luck. Ok scuba lets get this rolling heehee!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Does that mean my application for employment has been denied?

Looking forward to the new samples. I am still loving this Conspiracy! I try not to vape too much, but I'm down to about a ml. Thankfully I have plenty of Haze to get me by.

We reviewed your application and hired you heehee you just did'nt!!know it LOL. How are you Buddy:):p

pchela

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2010
The only blue county in Texas!
Units sold next month

Conspiracy 1000
BM Bliss 2
PP 2 1/2
Tasty Chips 2

Where's the "dislike" button?

Also, I still need a name. I was thinking, it doesn't have to have Pchela in it - I didn't actually name Pchela's Famous 5 Layer but figured I'd go with the theme... damn the double P! I'd just go with Pchela's Poison or Pchela's Philtre if it weren't for that damned double P!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread