I've been browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KilaKhronik

May 4, 2012
Portland, OR
I've spent about the last week scanning over this site and dozens of supplier sites.
I'm looking to drop around $80 on my first ecig. I'm pretty sure I want a 510.
But I need a durable one as money does not come easily to me.
I like the look of the Totally Wicked, and the lava tube looks kind of cool as well.
I'm not obsessed with the levels of vapor and all the gimmicks, I just need something decent, quality wise...(that still has interchangeable parts when I want to make it look bad***)
And aesthetically pleasing.
Unfortunately there's like (big number here) brands of 510's... any unbiased ideas?

Side note: the idea of putting a color changing LED light is pretty neat. Which parts should I be looking at for outside looks? Besides the drip tips.
Thanks in advance

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ

KilaKhronik

May 4, 2012
Portland, OR
Thanks. But those look like hundreds of cigs I've seen. And I'm starting to think I want something bad***. I'm pretty sold on volcanos products. Specifically the lava tube. Especially since I can get it from "the vapor girl" for cheap. I'm gonna browse more about it and read then possibly post in volcanos thread. (Its called a thread right....nvm)

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Thanks. But those look like hundreds of cigs I've seen. And I'm starting to think I want something bad***. I'm pretty sold on volcanos products. Specifically the lava tube. Especially since I can get it from "the vapor girl" for cheap. I'm gonna browse more about it and read then possibly post in volcanos thread. (Its called a thread right....nvm)

every wednesday at 9pm, volcano has a live chat and gives out a 15% coupon

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Kila, I know where you're coming from. I started smoking on my 16th birthday. If you want a mod that looks different and it quite cool, go over to vaporbeast.com and check out the switchback. It's a 3.7v 900 or so mah that looks totally unlike anything else out there as well as giving you all sorts of flexibility. You can attach cartos on either side, store a 3ml bottle of juice in it, go into "stealth" mode, etc. I don't know if it's a regulated 3.7 (like the e-power I've got on order) or it it's equivalent to the eGo, but I'm definitely interested in it.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
Yea, I like how the switchback mentions you can "share an end with a friend." Haha, kinda funny. But does look pretty cool. I have had a Lavatube for a while now and I am pretty satisfied with it. It isn't the best quality, or best size, or overall best looking mod out there. However, Vari-vaping is pretty damn sweet and overall it seems to get the job done with the right carto. But if you grab an LT do not order red. It is more like pinkish-red. Let's just say I call mine rose and we'll leave it at that! Anyway, the new LT's are even better than the old and they now have chrome, copper, SS, and they are all metal. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Oh yea, maybe look at the new Joyetech Twisted! It's VV!

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread