Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
This is a upgraded version of my original Bugatti .These Bugatti mods take a lot of work since the case is fully rebuilt and molded from its original shape. A bunch of new added features including a green multi function display .The display reads loaded/unloaded atty voltage and can be switched to read battery voltage as well as switched completely off for a more stealthy vape. On the battery voltage selection it will also show the loaded voltage on the batterys when vaped which is neat. The display is cool because its not like the normal red displays that refresh every second and keep blinking. This one displays a solid voltage. Feature list below

BUGATTI E.T.
-CUstom molded case custom painted in black metallic with carbon fiber. (smaller in height then a provari mini.)
-5A Horn switch (no load on switch)
-Reo style feed system with brass low profile drip well
-2 14500 IMR batts
-OKR 6A 30watts (3.2-6v) - Reverse Polarity and thermal protection -Custom PCB built into the battery holder.
-Low voltage cutoff (will completly shut of when series voltage reaches 5.6v aka 2.8v per battery)
-PTC fuse Protection
-6ml juice bottle illuminated with Green osram SMD LEDs
-Display switch (3way) atty voltage/OFF/Battery voltage
-Custom molded plastic cover that hides all electronics and wires.

Heres the original Bugatti thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-threads/249748-my-bugatti-vv-custom-mod.html

Now for the pics.As usual it was so pretty i went overboard with pics lol . Let me know what you think .Video will be up in a day or two.

z1111.jpg

z24.jpg

z3.jpg

z2.jpg

z1.jpg

z4.jpg

z8.jpg

z7.jpg

z5.jpg

z10.jpg

z9.jpg

z6.jpg

Custom molded plastic cover w/ lid magnet
z67.jpg

z66.jpg

z55.jpg

z20.jpg

z15.jpg

z17.jpg

z14.jpg

z16.jpg

z23.jpg

z15a.jpg

z19.jpg

z28.jpg

z22.jpg

z11.jpg

z25.jpg

z13.jpg

z21.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Very, very nice. Str8, do you make these for personal use, or do you sell them?

Thanks, personal use but i have traded a few usually when i build something new and cool i will let go of one of my old ones. This is the last Buagtti you will see since theres no more of the cases i used to be built up in existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread