• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Another new B&M Guelph maybe?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnreturner

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Guelph, Ontario
Hmmm, I passed this store last week and did an internet search with no results and passed it again today........and done another search and I think just maybe it's a new B&M that opened today in Guelph. I didn't go in as it is a difficult corner at the best times never mind the road works today.

Here is a facebook link: Wacky Tabacky inc. | Facebook

Now I've never been into the illegal stuff, just the dreaded analogs so I'm not sure what I'm really looking at here.

cdnreturner

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Guelph, Ontario
IMHO I don't like the idea of e-cigs being sold in a head shop - it can send people the wrong message. I would prefer e-cigs being sold in a health store.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one Mike.....I'm not sure any of my friends and family are convinced about my ecigs (down to 4mg over 9 months) and I'm worried that these shops will send the wrong message too.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Yeah, I'm with you on that one Mike.....I'm not sure any of my friends and family are convinced about my ecigs (down to 4mg over 9 months) and I'm worried that these shops will send the wrong message too.

Psh, Health Canada has been sending out the wrong message for the past 3 years :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread