Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Hi, I just want to say that I'm very disappointed that I did not receive my email in time to make use of the coupon code of -8% or -10% in time :(.
I ordered on the 5th right after the sale started and did not notice the new email from HC to say about the Coupon Code. My order was for $138.46, so I could have got 8% off. Actually I would have bought a bit more to reach $150 to get 10% off.

Anyway, please send that kind of information email BEFORE the start of the sale. Thanks.

P.S. Maybe the email was in time for US buyers as they are a day behind but I am in Japan.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi, I just want to say that I'm very disappointed that I did not receive my email in time to make use of the coupon code of -8% or -10% in time :(.
I ordered on the 5th right after the sale started and did not notice the new email from HC to say about the Coupon Code. My order was for $138.46, so I could have got 8% off. Actually I would have bought a bit more to reach $150 to get 10% off.

Anyway, please send that kind of information email BEFORE the start of the sale. Thanks.

P.S. Maybe the email was in time for US buyers as they are a day behind but I am in Japan.

Thank you for your asking here.
I am very sorry that you missed it.
Did you subscribe to our newsletter?
we did send a newsletter about the sale from support@healthcabin.net before the start of the sale.
I do suggest you to submit a ticket. Our customer service will take care of it. :)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Humm. I had my mail a few days before the sale.

DD
Would a screenshot of my mail inbox satisfy you lol. The mail wasn't there earlier while I was placing my order, but after checking my order confirmation mail, I saw the sale email. Remember that the USA is almost 24 hours behind Japan, so the 5th for me is still the 4th for you.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Wow, just a quick update. My ticket was answered withing 30 min and now resolved. HC was kind enough to credit my account with missed sale coupon to use with next purchase. How awesome is that :D!!?? Now just wating for eGo Twist lol...

That is great. Hope you will get Twist soon. :)

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Lol. No need screen shot :) and why Japan?? Lol. HC is awesome :) hope u get ur pink twist soon :)

DD
Thanks. Quite excited actually. I need it to go with my 'collection'. Umm.. short story? Came to Japan 13 years ago to study Shiatsu massage, but never got past the first 2 year compulsory Japanese language study (ie. I'm dumb), ended up teaching English, then got stuck lol.

Hope Amy doesn't mind me posting this pic here (which I just took for someone else), since most comes from them anyway. As you can see, I'm BADLY missing the pink Twist!
2h4vyas.jpg

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
That's a lot of PINK! One good thing though, if you lost one it would be easy to find. I only have 3 mods that stand out. Pretty mods you have and I like them.
Thanks Hairball, mostly cheap BoXMods ($17 for 2 and $8 for small one) that I painted myself, and other 2 cheap PVs from MadVapes, my eGos, my very old Screwdriver with an eGo-T tank and the pink zebra bottom feeder is a VModXL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread