Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
This is a thread for the latest news and information regarding Vapor4Life (V4L).

We also have a Forum Supplier sub forum, Vapor4Life, be sure to check that out. We currently have a contest running in that sub forum in the BHam's Bodacious Bonanza thread. Get over there quick before the contest ends!

Keep checking this thread for upcoming events and product announcements.

Keep vapin' :vapor:
- Bam

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I'm really sorry about that bud. Someone brought it to my attention and I noticed that you have written everything down. But I'm working on having an automated system put into place in the future so that you don't run into that issue. But thanks for playing and welcome to the family!

Get there QUICK before you have to write more letters and numbers down than I did..LOL

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
I'm really sorry about that bud. Someone brought it to my attention and I noticed that you have written everything down. But I'm working on having an automated system put into place in the future so that you don't run into that issue. But thanks for playing and welcome to the family!

Thank you thank you!! No worries..I was saying that to be amusing..LOL

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
New sale running! Quick, get over and order and save some cash. Use that extra cash for Mom! Mother's Day is this Sunday!

TAKE TEN.
TAKE A VAPE BREAK.

Vaping is our favorite way to relax. Next time you want a moment to kick back, choose your favorite flavor and get vapin’. We’re giving you $10 off your order of $50 or more to do it up right. Take $10. Then take ten.

Get $10 off your order of $50 or more.
Enter code SAVE10 at checkout through May 15th*.
*Promotion ends 5/15/12 at 11:59pm CST. Only one coupon code can be used per purchase.

Choose from our wide variety of Premium Nobacco Juice flavors.

Premium means it’s exceptional. Exceptional means it’s phenomenal. Phenomenal means you should be vaping it. Let your imagination run wild mixing our Premium Nobacco Juice flavors or enjoy bold premium tastes on their own.

Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigarette | E-Cigs | Vapor4Life | 847.239.5374

www.Vapor4Life.com]Electronic Cigarette | E-Cigarette | E-Cigs | Vapor4Life | 847.239.5374

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Hey everyone, have you checked this out? Check out vapor4life.com to see our products including over 150 different flavors!

Titan.jpg

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
Gonna do some laundry, then after that I have a ton of errands to do before the weekend. Sat is the local meet in Elk Grove so I want to be ready to spend several hours there and I am going to see my Dad on Sat as well.

I really need to do laundry. My gf will be very upset if she comes back home and sees a pile of dirty clothes.

You've got quite the next few days ahead of you. Good luck! I want to make the next meet up. I can't this weekend because I have to go to graduation. (I only say it like it's a chore because we aren't given a choice to go or not.)

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
QUICK! Our forum sale is still going on! Enter code MOM20FR at checkout to get 20% off on orders up to $50. Enter code MOM25FR for 25% off orders between $50 - $125. Enter code MOM30FR for orders over $125 to get 30% off.*

*Promotion ends 5/14/12 at 9am CST. Only one coupon code can be used per purchase. Discount does not apply to Weekly Specials. Order total for discount does not include shipping or tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread