Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I know Grimm from YouTube. Does he have any videos announcing this?

I'm sure most of you have heard by now that grimmgreen is launching a new juice line with Amber AKA the "Vapebabe" just wondering if anyone has got to try Namberjuice or what do you think about he launch?
thanks,
alex

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

esmkr209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've had the good fortune to get a bottle of Namber Juice while attending the last NorCal meetup. The flavor was BanApple and all I can say is WOW it was amazing. Excellent vapor production and the flavor was smooth and refreshing, not to mellow and not too strong. Namber Juice will not disappoint.

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
PSV is making it, so it has to be overpriced. :lol:

The titty bars in Vegas ain't cheap. :evil:

Lots of good juices for a heck of a lot less money. :2c:

Now that I know namber juice is going to be made by PSV I think I will pass. Out of all the juice I have tried I was most disappointed with PSV. Sucky juice at crazy prices

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Last edited:

EyedeaGraphics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Highland, IL
I was at Vape Bash in chicago and picked up two 30ml bottles of namberjuice. It is pricey at $24 per 30ml at least that is what it was at the launch. The flavor however was fantastic.

I picked up Nostalgia which is like vaping a candy cigarette or necco wafer, and a bottle of Caramelized Banana which was a very rich juice but the flavor was spot on. I just ran out of my Nostalgia and wish the site was live so I could grab another bottle. I think the flavor was worth the price IMO

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread