In Need of a Merchant Account!! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It has been awhile since I have posted on the forums. I have heard some disturbing reports that many of the Credit Card Processors have been gouging my fellow vapors with high rates, rolling reserves, monthly fees, and even annual fees. It is disturbing to learn that many credit card processors are considering the e-cig industry as a “high risk” industry.

As many of you know iProcessing has been and always will be supportive to the processing needs of the electronic cigarette community. iProcessing attends many of the industry shows and expos. (Vape Stock, Vape Fest, IPCPR, NATO, TPE just to name a few).

No merchant in this industry should be paying more than 5% or a rolling reserve of any type. iProcessing has hundreds of ecig vendors within its portfolio and we have been fighting since paypal first started shutting you down. Please call me if you are getting taken advantage of I am here to help. My contact info is located below. iProcessing handles processing for such industry leaders as njoy, Johnson Creek, Cignot, Blu, and a few hundred other fellow ecig merchants.

I vape myself-

Please contact Johnathan Masterson
johnathan@iprocessing.com
Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Fax 888-372-9780
Cell 707-498-7680

iProcessing doesnt charge monthly, annual, rolling reserves, setup fees, termination fees, contracts

Comments from some of iProcessing's clients-

"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Last edited:

Joejokin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
US, Midwest
www.quicknicjuice.com
I have to say first that Johnathan is a great guy. Last month First Data dropped us after 2 years with not so much as a thank you, they froze our account and sent us an e-mail that said to just contact them asap. Well 48 hours of non stop phone calls & e-mails I finally was able to talk with an actual person and not a machine. He quickly got on the phone & said "Sorry, but we no longer accept the products you sell. You have to find a new processor." and hung up! So now up crap creek without a paddle or even long sleeves I started looking here on the ecf for some info where I came across Johnathan. I called his cell & left a message & he called back within the hour and immediately e-mailed all the info & application. I had also inquired quotes from several other companies and found most wanted over 10% per transaction and some even wanted up to $10,000 rolling balance in that account. Johnathan did what it took to get me up & running quickly and has always been quick to respond any phone calls or e-mails I have sent. I would totally recommend to anyone needing a new merchant.

-Rich

Last edited:

kcblack3

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2011
Olathe, KS USA
www.bigdaddyvapor.com
My wife and I started up in September of 2011. We were shackled with a 9% rate and a 10% rolling reserve with a balance of $36,000! We thought we had no other choices, being in the ecig industry.

Last month, our account hit our "processing limit" which we did not even know existed. we were never told about it. Any further processing we would have done that month would have been put in the "reserve account" and we could have access to it in 210 days! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!

2 days later...we found Johnathan...and everything has been smooth sailing since. Our rate was brought down well below 5%...no more reserve....and he has answered the phone EVERY TIME I have called.

We can't thank you enough Johnathan....keep up the great work. :)

John "Big D" and Dee "Lil' M" :vapor:
bigdaddyvapor.com

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words and I appreciate all the referrals. I love this community and as a fellow vapor am very proud that I am able to help. Please contact me if you need help setting up a merchant account. Remember iProcessing will NEVER hit you with a reserve or an outrageous percentage to process cards for an industry that helps people. We do not charge monthly fees, setup fees, and annual fees. We do NOT take advantage of vapors!!! Please call me anytime. Happy Vaping!!!

xellaphan

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We cant stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesnt attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the kind words. We get asked time and time again what shopping carts we integrate with. The list is endless i.e. OpenCart, 3dCart, Magento, ecommerce, Volution, X-Cart, Zen Cart, Virtuemart, Earth Skater, Ultra Cart, honestly the list is endless I could go on and on (I have never had to turn away a merchant due to the shopping cart they are using). Please remember that are rate is LOW (about half what most are charging and we do not charge interchange, annual fees, monthly fees, reserves, have monthly caps). iProcessing has worked very hard to be the leader within the ecig industry and we strive to make our customers happy. Please look for us at NATO this month and Vape Stock in June. Happy Vaping and thanks again!!!!

BoomBoom65

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Suffolk County, New York
I too had a great experience with Johnathan at iProcessing.

I had an issue with my current CC processor and was advised to call Johnathan by another well trusted veteran vendor since I had to scramble to keep accepting credit cards without interrupting my business.

Family emergency in the mean time and that intention got put on the back burner.
Back to business I never did contact Johnathan but several other companies.
The fees and rates made me incredibly concerned since I was cutting things to the bone as it was.

How I remembered Johnathan is anybodies guess but I did and within just a few days I was all setup accepting the cards I was currently accepting and even able to accept American Express at a fantastic rate.

The whole process seamlessly integrated with the shopping cart I was currently using and the terms of the agreement was very impressive.
No double digit discounts, straight fees across the board all doable and spelled out. Nothing hidden what so ever.

Thank you again Johnathan.

I was able to keep my product prices just as they were without having to raise them to make up for the higher rates of other companies.

Plus he explained the terminology that I was confused on.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you for all of the referrals and all of the kind words. iProcessing is still taking ecig merchants and continues to not gouge you for fees and rates. These other processors that claim to care about this industry and continue to rip off and take advantage of ecig merchants is disturbing. iProcessing has worked very hard to educate its banks to insure low rates and NEVER a reserve!!!!! DONT FALL VICTIM TO THE OTHERS TRICKS AND SCAMS

Please contact me today at:

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive
Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Cell 707-498-7680

Thank you for all of the referrals and all of the kind words. iProcessing is still taking ecig merchants and continues to not gouge you for fees and rates. These other processors that claim to care about this industry and continue to rip off and take advantage of ecig merchants is disturbing. iProcessing has worked very hard to educate its banks to insure low rates and NEVER a reserve!!!!! DONT FALL VICTIM TO THE OTHERS TRICKS AND SCAMS

Please contact me today at:

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive
Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Cell 707-498-7680

i have been in contact via email please get back to me when you can

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jonathan is an awesome guy, even though I'm just a loser Canadian he still called and did his best to help me out. Seriously would recommend his services.

Thanks for the kind words man!!! I love the vaping community and even if I am not able to help you out (which is rare) I am always available for you guys. If you need me to look over a contract, discuss rates, or even help with integration I am here for you and my phone is always on. Thansk again for all of the support!!!!! Happy Vaping!!!! Vapestock is only 9 days away!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!

davyjoe

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Okay... what can I say about Johnathan. First I will start by saying that I had been processing with "another" company, and was not too ecstatic about the situation. I wont get into all of the details, but I will say this- when you are forking over a HUGE percentage of your sales (for ridiculously high rates and "reserves"), and at the same time feel that you are being treated like your business, (OUR business) is something less than legitimate... well its hard to feel good about that.

Then I found Johnathan. Johnathan is a vaper himself, and knows and understands our community. I knew immediately after speaking with him, that I wanted to work with him. Within no time he had me set up with a new account, and I couldn't be happier. Not only are his rates better, but he is genuinely a great guy. To try and show Johnathan how much I appreciated everything he has done, I offered him my pet iguana Armand (who is like a son to me), but Jonathan said that wouldn't be necessary. I almost don't want anyone else to know how great Johnathan is (so they continue turning over a high percentage of their sales to a company that treats them like garbage)... but for Johnathan's sake I will tell you.

JOHNATHAN IS AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!​

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks again for the kind words!!! The bread and butter of any industry are the kudos and appreciation of your customers. I am very fortunate to not only provide merchant accounts to such a great group of folks but also protect you from the scams out there. I still have the LOWEST rates, NO RESERVES EVER!!!!!!!!, NO EARLY TERMINATION FEE (no one should ever FORCE you to stay with them), NO CAPS!!!!! (This industry is ALWAYS growing you shouldn’t have a cap) Please contact me today!!!!! DONT GET SCAMMED!!!!!

Last edited:

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Johnathan was a lifesaver for us... We were being taken advantage of big time by another processing company. I contacted Johnathan and within 24 hours of us submitting the very short application, we were approved for a new account with very good rates, no hold backs, no contracts, no ETF, etc...

Thank you Johnathan!

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
I contacted Jonathan after hearing some of the horror stories on this forum about other processors and PayPal. Currently, I only sell products that PayPal has no issues with, but wanted another option, and a backup if PayPal changes it's mind.
Jonathan made it easy and simple and had me set up in a few days. Probably could have been faster if I was in a jam, but I explained to him I wasn't in a rush. He was actually at Vapestock when I first contacted him, and he got me the info I needed and the paperwork to begin the process while he wasn't even at the office. Gotta love that!

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
THANKS so much for the kudos!!! I really appreciate it. Word of mouth means everything to iProcessing and it means so much to me that my clients are happy and I have received so many likes on ECF. Please contact me if you are in need of a merchant account.

I contacted Jonathan after hearing some of the horror stories on this forum about other processors and PayPal. Currently, I only sell products that PayPal has no issues with, but wanted another option, and a backup if PayPal changes it's mind.
Jonathan made it easy and simple and had me set up in a few days. Probably could have been faster if I was in a jam, but I explained to him I wasn't in a rush. He was actually at Vapestock when I first contacted him, and he got me the info I needed and the paperwork to begin the process while he wasn't even at the office. Gotta love that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread