Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sev00

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
I have not heard of this one. Is it you that noticed the breath or a friend or partner? If its you, I would just think you are regaining your since of smell and taste, which analogs kill. In any case for most users, any side effects like dry mouth, soar through disapate after 10 to 14 days.

Remember halitosis won't kill you, but analogs certainly will.

Sev

aurea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2012
Nashville, TN
docs.google.com
Drank a lot of water today. Seems to be better. My wife is the one who noticed it originally but I could taste a bit of funk as well.

I had the same issue (but not with the wife LOL). A co-worker passed me gum one day. Seriously I wanted to crawl under the table and die. Here I've spent 25+ years trying to eliminate smoking smell I switch to vaping and I get bad breath! I mean DANG if that doesn't just stink (pun intended :) ).

So, I did a little reading and found out dehydration is a major cause of bad breath. I kicked up the water by at least triple. When you drink the water don't just drink it down, swish it around your mouth. Long story short you want to get those bad germs washed out; a little swishing goes a long way.

As far as I'm concerned another perk to vaping! I'm drinking way more water and not drinking as much crappy stuff.

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
I had/have same issue, my gf noticed when i first switched to vaping, but now she says my breath smells like alcohol more than bad breath....i dont think there is any pga in my juice and i don't drink, but it doesnt bother me much lol. I did bump up the oral hygiene to three times a day plus mouth wash and drink tons of water. It helps but when i first wake up or miss a brush I can tell its bad.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I had the same issue (but not with the wife LOL). A co-worker passed me gum one day. Seriously I wanted to crawl under the table and die. Here I've spent 25+ years trying to eliminate smoking smell I switch to vaping and I get bad breath! I mean DANG if that doesn't just stink (pun intended :) ).

So, I did a little reading and found out dehydration is a major cause of bad breath. I kicked up the water by at least triple. When you drink the water don't just drink it down, swish it around your mouth. Long story short you want to get those bad germs washed out; a little swishing goes a long way.

As far as I'm concerned another perk to vaping! I'm drinking way more water and not drinking as much crappy stuff.

I have found this to help me also. I have always had problems drinking enough water. After I started vaping I noticed an icky feeling in my mouth and general tightness in my throat. I was also having some problems with sinus. One of the precious people on the forum suggested the importance of drinking water and the way the post before me did. I have done so and all the problems have gone away. I drink a lot more water and just feeling more healthy. LOL

Happy Vaping
Morri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread