eGo-c Twist 1000mah Size (it's really long)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayBans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Southern California
0511121000twist500.jpg The small one on the left is a 650mah eGo-C replacement battery. The long one on the right is the new eGo-C Twist 1000mah. It works really well. I've brought my old eGo-T atomizers back to life with this 1000mah twist set at 4.0 v. I'm loving my 1000mah twist. Just wanted to show you the size of it.

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
The ego 1000mah passthough was quite long compared to the non passthough how does the ego-c battery compare to one of them ? I didn't know the twists where out in 1000mah I have only seen one site that had pre orders for the 650mah ego-C twist batteries .
I bought 2 stainless EGO-C Twists (1,000 mah) on Friday at Cignot. They had black and stainless and I think the same selection was available in the 650 mah. They were all genuine Joye.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Pertinent to this thread. These are for complete eGo-C set ups.

EGo-C twist 1000mah complete, just over 7".
EGo-C Upgrade PT 1000mah complete, 6 3/4".
EGo-C 1000mah complete, 6 1/4".

Hi Myk... just for comparison

eGo-c Twist 650mAh complete (with eGo-c atty/tank) - just over 6"
eGo-c Upgrade PT complete - 5 3/4"
eGo-c Upgrade and eGo-c 650mAh are the same size, complete - 5 1/8+"

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
Been thinking about getting a couple of these with the new Smoktech Ego DCT as a decent quickgrab portable setup for work and on the go. Haven't bought any of it yet, but after seeing these threads regarding size, I'm seriously leaning towards the 650's.

I would think 2 fully charged 650's "should" be more than enough for any mobile situatuion I may find myself in.

hitman4274

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2012
south west florida
Been thinking about getting a couple of these with the new Smoktech Ego DCT as a decent quickgrab portable setup for work and on the go. Haven't bought any of it yet, but after seeing these threads regarding size, I'm seriously leaning towards the 650's.

I would think 2 fully charged 650's "should" be more than enough for any mobile situatuion I may find myself in.

Two 650s will last you a solid day no problems.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
View attachment 99739 The small one on the left is a 650mah eGo-C replacement battery. The long one on the right is the new eGo-C Twist 1000mah. It works really well. I've brought my old eGo-T atomizers back to life with this 1000mah twist set at 4.0 v. I'm loving my 1000mah twist. Just wanted to show you the size of it.

Heck I knew it was going to be long but I didn't figure it would be that long.

Hi....I just received my twist 1000MAH a few days ago - couldn't believe how much longer it was than my other 1000s - no prob. - got used to it in about 2 seconds. Love it & am going to order another tonight - it's really great!

OK, I can see what you guys are trying to do here! Give it up Guys; the Girls are never going to believe that four and three quarters inches is incredibly long. Men have been trying to convince them of that for years.

Personally; I would be embarrassed to tell others that I thought that was exceptionally long!

I have been reading about these new eGo batteries. Is there a big significance in the inhale and throat hit? Or is it mainly a longer lasting battery?

The main difference is that once you find the voltage that you want to vape at, the Twist will produce that voltage without drop under load and hold that voltage for the life of the charge.

The 1000mah Twist (which is 1/4 inch longer than my 1100mah pass-through) lasts me over 24 hours at 3.6 volts with a 3 ohm CE2 (light juice - Raspberry or Watermelon).

Most eGo gear does not produce well at voltages much above 4.2, but works well at that or below. I find it incredible that lower voltages can bring more flavor out of light tasting juices. I'm lovin' it!

Relax, Enjoy!

ckgjt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Ga
The main difference is that once you find the voltage that you want to vape at, the Twist will produce that voltage without drop under load and hold that voltage for the life of the charge.

The 1000mah Twist (which is 1/4 inch longer than my 1100mah pass-through) lasts me over 24 hours at 3.6 volts with a 3 ohm CE2 (light juice - Raspberry or Watermelon).

Most eGo gear does not produce well at voltages much above 4.2, but works well at that or below. I find it incredible that lower voltages can bring more flavor out of light tasting juices. I'm lovin' it!

Relax, Enjoy!

I see. You mentioned using a 3.0 atomizer. How will those batteries work with a low resistance atomizer?

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada
I see. You mentioned using a 3.0 atomizer. How will those batteries work with a low resistance atomizer?

They can use 2 ohm single coils from 3.2 to 4.8 volts without exceeding the amp limit. If you go with lower ohms than that you will be limited by the 2.5 (approx) amp limit. I'm told that it adjusts the voltage to limit the amps. Makes sense to me.

2 ohm gives a range of 5 - 11.5 watts. I find that is a reasonable range.

You can get less machine for less money,
more machine for more money,
but I don't think you can get more machine for the same money.

JMHO

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
I've been using my Twist mostly at home due to the length of it. My smaller eGo batteries fit nicely in my jacket or shirt pocket while I'm out and about.. and with the tanks and tips on them. With the Twist 1000mah, nearly the whole tank with tip sticks out the top of my pocket. It's pretty tall. I've actually just unscrewed the tank so it wouldn't stick out so much. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread