Long and Skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am still on analogs, waiting for my first e-cig to arrive. I am getting a Sidesho from Modern Vapor. I have heard nothing but good about the Sidesho, and Tony's customer service is top notch. The coolest thing is - you can choose whatever color battery you like and whatever color LED for it. I am getting a black batt with a pink LED. I am sure I'll be happy with it.

My favorite analog cigarette is Capri 120 - very long (120mm) and super, super skinny (17mm circumference). I would love for a manufacturer to come out with an e-cig that mimmics that.

And of course, all the cool color combinations are a must!

Be well,
~A

Dave Rickey

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2009
Austin TX
I am still on analogs, waiting for my first e-cig to arrive. I am getting a Sidesho from Modern Vapor. I have heard nothing but good about the Sidesho, and Tony's customer service is top notch. The coolest thing is - you can choose whatever color battery you like and whatever color LED for it. I am getting a black batt with a pink LED. I am sure I'll be happy with it.

My favorite analog cigarette is Capri 120 - very long (120mm) and super, super skinny (17mm circumference). I would love for a manufacturer to come out with an e-cig that mimmics that.

And of course, all the cool color combinations are a must!

Be well,
~A
That's around 5.4mm in diameter.... Yeah, I'm afraid not. Even if you could make a lithium cell that narrow, it would have essentially no capacity at all, you'd be lucky to get a puff off of it.

The Sidesho (which I understand is a variant on the 510) is about as close as you're going to get to that.

--Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread