• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Florida e-juice suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Þornbjörg

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Tampa, FL
Totally Wicked absolutely-will-not-allow pickups by the way. I offered to pay extra just for the convenience, and they said I have to wait on shipping like everyone else.

In the future (I'm waiting for the manure to stop being flung at the fan), I'll be a supplier in Tampa... if I can do so without worry about legal issues.

Jbugz

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
Plant City, Florida
Þornbjörg;619687 said:
Totally Wicked absolutely-will-not-allow pickups by the way. I offered to pay extra just for the convenience, and they said I have to wait on shipping like everyone else.

In the future (I'm waiting for the manure to stop being flung at the fan), I'll be a supplier in Tampa... if I can do so without worry about legal issues.

That would be awesome. It's not worth it for me to save $5-10 on shipping to spend $20 on gas to drive to Orlando or Bradenton anyway.

If you do get into it, what area will you be in and will you allow pick-ups??:D

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
Ohh Sweet! Im vaping 24mg right now..which is great for hubby and I..Now I know there are closer e-juice suppliers ty ty ty :):D
I just stock to avoid emergencies, after all I would be spending more on analogos.

BTW is this you?
liscab-albums-liscab-album-picture3024-triny.jpg

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LMAO!!! Love the pic comparison... I don't think you look THAT scary LOL!!

Hey Trinity! I stock up juice too plus do a little DIY stuff... If you ever have an emergency juice situation (or 801 situation)...I'm pretty darn close to you and could help out if you're even in a pinch!!

Þornbjörg

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Tampa, FL
That would be awesome. It's not worth it for me to save $5-10 on shipping to spend $20 on gas to drive to Orlando or Bradenton anyway.

If you do get into it, what area will you be in and will you allow pick-ups??:D

As it states below my cat's picture, I'm in Tampa. As per local pickups, it wouldn't be until business took off and I had a business address. If ecigs get the whammy, then I won't be doing any domestic business until I can do so legally.

scottyj

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
fl
im not a supplyer but i orderd 1 quart of ejuice marlbro flavor @ 36 mg and i figured that trinity4db is not far from my house im in fortmyers . i will be cutting this down to 24mg for myself .my aunt lives in prt.charlette right over the 41 bridge . would meat half way or something like that if needed
there is also a place kingpincig and they offer free shipping usually gets to sw florida in 2 days :)

im not a supplyer but i orderd 1 quart of ejuice marlbro flavor @ 36 mg and i figured that trinity4db is not far from my house im in fortmyers . i will be cutting this down to 24mg for myself .my aunt lives in prt.charlette right over the 41 bridge . would meat half way or something like that if needed
there is also a place kingpincig and they offer free shipping usually gets to sw florida in 2 days :)

Thank you so much for the offer :D But I dont think the car will make it :p Its a pices of crap..cant even get to hubbys parents house in Rotonda without the cars OD light blincking and then starts to have rough gear changes..or something :p..But I did order from kingpincigs.com today :) So I hope it gets here soon, already getting pretty low....e-juice is like candy to a baby ..thats for sure :p :lol:

Thank you so much for the offer :D But I dont think the car will make it :p Its a pices of crap..cant even get to hubbys parents house in Rotonda without the cars OD light blincking and then starts to have rough gear changes..or something :p..But I did order from kingpincigs.com today :) So I hope it gets here soon, already getting pretty low....e-juice is like candy to a baby ..thats for sure :p :lol:
Baby? LMAO..I meant child..lol Dont think babys can eat candy:lol::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread