• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
tumbleweed.gif
don't you hate it when no-one answers?

Dragonenvy

Jun 6, 2011
Australia
Hey Aaropeh,

There's no local suppliers here in New Zealand with the Provari Mini. Vapebar in Australia have them in-stock at the moment and they'd be the closest. Express shipping from Australia should take 3 - 5 days. Priority, 10 - 12 days.

Agreed, Vapebar is probably the quickest way to get one and the good thing is you can always call them if you have any questions about what to get with your Mini

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Kiwi's tend to be a bit lazier... I mean... a bit more laidback the rest. :p

Well I had noticed a couple of threads where Kiwis don't get any/much response. Feel sorry for y'all, so would rather post a tumbleweed than nothing :laugh:
I wonder though, more laid back than we Tasweigians?

Do Aus & NZ have the same power plug configuration? / \

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
Sorry about the delay- had to leave my duck shooting hide by the letterbox.

VapeBar are in Perth and have shipping prices to match. They will not take orders from NZ due to an agreement with Provape. Kiwis can only get Provape products from Provape in the USA.

The irony is that the shipping from the US will be cheaper than that from Perth. Nice to know there are at least four vapers in our tiny country!

Yes, New Zealand and Australia have the same power point configuration. A third vertical pin is also used on some occasions. Plug adapters are expensive too here. That's why I like USB powered chargers.

Last edited:

katz-in-boots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2011
Under Down Under
Nice to know there are at least four vapers in our tiny country!

:lol:

Yes, New Zealand and Australia have the same power point configuration. A third vertical pin is also used on some occasions. Plug adapters are expensive too here. That's why I like USB powered chargers.

Yeah, couldn't figure out how to get the 3rd pin in the pic. So if you bought your Provari from the US, you'd still have to think about your charger set-up. I wonder if Vapebar would sell just their charging units to NZ?

I don't like using US configured power plugs on the Oz power supply, though I do it.

Pharein

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
New Zealand
They will not take orders from NZ due to an agreement with Provape. Kiwis can only get Provape products from Provape in the USA.

I didn't know this re: Provape products at Vapebar. I just assumed they did as I've ordered other stuff from them. Sorry to Aaronpeh for steering him in the wrong direction. :oops:

Hackcessor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Australia
www.vapebar.com.au
Hi All,

Just a point of clarification.

We do ship on a daily basis into New Zealand & there are no restrictions on any products that we sell & supply :)

We charge flat rate shipping of $20AUD or can have things shipped Express for $40AUD (up to 2kg, cost price from Australia Post).

Just to answer some of the questions I see raised above.

Have a great day everyone

H

ByeByeCoffinNails

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Kakapo Kountry (New Zealand)
:lol:

Yeah, couldn't figure out how to get the 3rd pin in the pic. So if you bought your Provari from the US, you'd still have to think about your charger set-up. I wonder if Vapebar would sell just their charging units to NZ?

I don't like using US configured power plugs on the Oz power supply, though I do it.

The USB is good for me because the computer has surge protection. Know what you mean about cruddy power supplies. When it's windy here, the lightbulbs start to blow!

A word on Australian shipping: it takes nearly two weeks to get from Australia to New Zealand's Regions. That is as long as shipping from the USA (before the USPS restructure). Unfortunately, the good currency rate with Australia is wiped out by the high shipping costs and of course, Aussie liquid is short one key ingrediant :laugh:

Anyone know if Courier is cheaper than Australian Post?

flowerchild

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
In the forest waitakere nz
hi Im in Auckland and the only place to buy from is naked Vapes (they do Ego) Also theres NZ Ciggies that Ive ordered juice from ive just remembered that they do other stuff too it would be worth having a look at their site.. I buy form them and from the Uk, US takes ages to get through customs the UK stuff arrives in 7 days at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread