Product Reviews - By customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAskAl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
USA-PA
I just got mine in yesterday and I am loving it. I use ego mega dual coil cartomizers and they have never worked or looked better on any battery. The recess around the top where the button is makes accessing the button extreamly comfortable. The only thing that bothered me was the "battery shake" but I found a cure for that. I just cut a length of padded non stick rubberized slelf liner and fit it inside the tube and the shake was all gone. Now it feels as solid as it looks. So far I'm a happy camper:vapor:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I just got mine in yesterday and I am loving it. I use ego mega dual coil cartomizers and they have never worked or looked better on any battery. The recess around the top where the button is makes accessing the button extreamly comfortable. The only thing that bothered me was the "battery shake" but I found a cure for that. I just cut a length of padded non stick rubberized slelf liner and fit it inside the tube and the shake was all gone. Now it feels as solid as it looks. So far I'm a happy camper:vapor:

I used a tiny piece of duct tape :)

TamJeff

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2012
United States
The clearomizer that could, and continues to do so. For awhile, these were the only clearomizers I had. Thought they worked ok initially. Figured everything else similar to it would as well. Last few weeks these have just been laying about. They're not that attractive, they gurgle sometimes and can run a bit dry. But, with the rubber gasket mod and the whistle tip mod, these things will cure what ails you. I have ce4+'s that I like, but they all need cleaning like yesterday and I just didn't feel like it. Picked up one of these and all of a sudden there is BIG clouds and big flavor. Not for 5 minutes, but all night long, on a Lavatube set at 4V. Took two to work with me today and went thru 3 mils of 100% VG and it rocked all day as well. I have had these about a month or so. I used the heck out of them when I got them. cleaned them a few times by now and they are hitting like brand new. So well now that I don't even care that I have to clear them once before startup if they have been laying on their sides with a full tank. Once cleared and dry, away they go for hours at a time.

Just ordered 3 more just to have around for the reliability/consistency factor.

Discount_Vapers_3.5ml_Clear_Cartomizer_510_medium__99226_zoom.jpg

Dragoncqb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Louisville Ky
The EVO VV 2
I have been vaping the EVO for 3 days using the Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer DV Edition and I will keep it short. After running it through its paces in the 3.7 single 16650 (2100 mah) battery mode I find it to be a very nice vape with the CE4+ DV it produces a good taste and a nice cloud and being 2100 mah it is still not in need of a charge. In the two 16340 (700 mah) battery VV mode I find that level 1 (green) is just a hint warmer than in single no increase vapor production. In level 2 (yellow) there is a pleasant increase in warmth and taste really comes to life with a noticeable increase in vapor production very satisfying. In the last level 3 (red) the CE4+ it is a touch warm for me (that's just me) I find if you do not tilt to keep the wick freshly wetted there is a harsh burnt taste but if you keep it wet the taste is WOW great and again a noticeable increase in vapor production. Over all it is living up to all the hype, I won't go into appearance you have seen the pictures (well I will say the mini is AWSOME looking !!!) you may not have seen it, I hope Eric puts up a picture of it he is the only one with the mini tube right now. So after 3 days 10 out of 10 :thumbs:

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
The EVO VV 2
I have been vaping the EVO for 3 days using the Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer DV Edition and I will keep it short. After running it through its paces in the 3.7 single 16650 (2100 mah) battery mode I find it to be a very nice vape with the CE4+ DV it produces a good taste and a nice cloud and being 2100 mah it is still not in need of a charge. In the two 16340 (700 mah) battery VV mode I find that level 1 (green) is just a hint warmer than in single no increase vapor production. In level 2 (yellow) there is a pleasant increase in warmth and taste really comes to life with a noticeable increase in vapor production very satisfying. In the last level 3 (red) the CE4+ it is a touch warm for me (that's just me) I find if you do not tilt to keep the wick freshly wetted there is a harsh burnt taste but if you keep it wet the taste is WOW great and again a noticeable increase in vapor production. Over all it is living up to all the hype, I won't go into appearance you have seen the pictures (well I will say the mini is AWSOME looking !!!) you may not have seen it, I hope Eric puts up a picture of it he is the only one with the mini tube right now. So after 3 days 10 out of 10 :thumbs:

Picture is on the site but looks funny I guess:

DiscountVapers.com_EVO_kit_covers7__38250_zoom.jpg

JZXJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
St. Louis
Ovale V8, wow Eric is fast on his ships! First charge out of the box, 3 hours now and I've volt ranged every Carto and clearo I have. So far totally happy with the purchase this is a sweet little unit. The only Con, if you could call it that is the grip is for Righties but easy enough to use a squeeze to fire it using the grip with your left hand. Added bonus? -the display can double as a flashlight in case of power failure or searching for dropped car keys in the dark:D I might get something tinted to cover the display it is very bright.
Shown with eGo adapter, black shorty cone and CE6 clearo
2012-05-26 02.14.12.jpg

Last edited:

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
Ovale V8, wow Eric is fast on his ships! First charge out of the box, 3 hours now and I've volt ranged every Carto and clearo I have. So far totally happy with the purchase this is a sweet little unit. The only Con, if you could call it that is the grip is for Righties but easy enough to use a squeeze to fire it using the grip with your left hand. Added bonus? -the display can double as a flashlight in case of power failure or searching for dropped car keys in the dark:D I might get something tinted to cover the display it is very bright.
Shown with eGo adapter, black shorty cone and CE6 clearo
View attachment 103237

Looks nice!! Does it just go up to 4V?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Received 2 CE6 clearomizer tanks Monday. Looked them over. Was slightly taken aback by the size but I am liking that aspect now. Looked to be well made other than the hairline cracks both top and bottom. Followed Erics advice, filled them up (1 w/18mg unflavored nic juice and the other w/24mg unflavored) and then let them sit for a while. About 4 1/2 or 5 hours. Noticed a bit of seepage in a couple of places around the bottom of them. Wiped it off. I have 2 box mods, each w/18650 3000mah batteries. Attached a CE6 to each of them.

First one I tried was the one with the 18mg. Tight draw but lots of vape. Still seeping but not to bad. After a couple of days the draw seems to be loosening up but the seep is getting to be more as the hairline cracks continue to grow.

The second one with the 24mg. Like trying to drink a milk shake through a small straw. Having to keep a tissue around it to keep juice off the battery. Kinda gurgles. Can actually see the juice gurgling in the tank. This can't be right. Filled both of them up last night. Left them sitting upright on paper towels. This one was empty this morning. Leaked out all the juice.

I really like this concept but IMHO the CE6 Clearomizer Tank needs a bit more QC work before coming to market.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Received 2 CE6 clearomizer tanks Monday. Looked them over. Was slightly taken aback by the size but I am liking that aspect now. Looked to be well made other than the hairline cracks both top and bottom. Followed Erics advice, filled them up (1 w/18mg unflavored nic juice and the other w/24mg unflavored) and then let them sit for a while. About 4 1/2 or 5 hours. Noticed a bit of seepage in a couple of places around the bottom of them. Wiped it off. I have 2 box mods, each w/18650 3000mah batteries. Attached a CE6 to each of them.

First one I tried was the one with the 18mg. Tight draw but lots of vape. Still seeping but not to bad. After a couple of days the draw seems to be loosening up but the seep is getting to be more as the hairline cracks continue to grow.

The second one with the 24mg. Like trying to drink a milk shake through a small straw. Having to keep a tissue around it to keep juice off the battery. Kinda gurgles. Can actually see the juice gurgling in the tank. This can't be right. Filled both of them up last night. Left them sitting upright on paper towels. This one was empty this morning. Leaked out all the juice.

I really like this concept but IMHO the CE6 Clearomizer Tank needs a bit more QC work before coming to market.

One of them did that to me also, I will not be buying anymore until they come up with a better material and they replace tubes for me, hopefully I can get some free or really cheap and offer replacements to purchasers.

That said, I do have 4 that are not leaking, go figure...

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
One of them did that to me also, I will not be buying anymore until they come up with a better material and they replace tubes for me, hopefully I can get some free or really cheap and offer replacements to purchasers.

It would be great to be able to buy ce clearo tubes being as cracking seems to be the most common problem. It is a shame to have to throw away a good carto that just needs a tube,

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Is it possible to replace the tubes on these? I hate to have to give up on them since they haven't had more than a couple of mls of juice vaped through them. Guess I was just unlucky enough to end up with 2 that had problems.

JZXJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
St. Louis
Is it possible to replace the tubes on these? I hate to have to give up on them since they haven't had more than a couple of mls of juice vaped through them. Guess I was just unlucky enough to end up with 2 that had problems.

If a replacement tube were available they would be fairly easy to replace. The one I have is starting to leak a little tiny bit, The top cap could use a couple o-rings, one for the cap threads and one for the top of the draw tube inside the cap recess for it. I may go to the hobby shop and see if they have any Glass Tubing in that size or a glass blower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread