CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks Siouxsie. You are an overflowing cup of information. For bonus points, do you know if the Pro-V Cartomator will be making its debut today?

The what now? :laugh:

First I've heard of that...so I checked it out. Sounds pretty bling. I'm hoping for some PC tubes and airflow caps to go up at the same time as the Reactor.

Last edited:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota

Product Description

Follows the design cues of this extremely popular variable-voltage device and combines it with Cartomator performance and quality....Top Cap has extra height for a deep bevel. On the perimeter of the bevel are teardrops milled equally around the cap. The bottom cap has Airflow grooving and the "Dot" trim on the shoulder of the cap as seen on the Pro-V end cap.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks Hellsch0ked and Siouxsie
I already have been to Cuseguys site, and read all this but I am still clueless. OK well, I have to wait until I see it and get more description. I need baby step instructions.

It is another cartomizer tank with more detailing, an airflow bottom cap with detailing, and a top cap with a different style bevel and detailing. Better?

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
It's on their site. No ss sleeve though - gonna wait till later to see if that shows up or not. Also only comes with 1 Atty as far as I could tell - and no extras in stock to order. I may have to hold off till they come in. Don't want to be left without a $67 tank working because I have no atty.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
"Other atomizers currently will NOT work."

Does anyone else feel the desire for some detail on this before dropping that kind of dosh?

Don't get me wrong, the Reactor looks GREAT and love the atty tank idea. Probably worth it if it works well. But I've already got a stash of attys, and being painted into a proprietary corner (despite spares being available soon) makes me hesitate.

Other than the hole, what's the difference?

Last edited:

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
I've been following this for a while now and I can't figure out what is going on. I see the Reactors for sale but but I'm confused. The atty inside only works with the Reactor tank. or will that atty work in a typical Cartomator tank. Since it contains a 1.5Ω dual coil, I'd have to assume it won't work well with a Kick or Provari?? I don't know, maybe I need to wait until things become a bit clearer.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Mike, I would guess the length of the atty. Standard 510 attys are too short and wouldn't reach the o-rings in both caps. The dual coil attys (if they're the ones I'm thinking of) are longer, more the length of a carto. With the right equipment, I bet you could mill your own holes, though I'm sure there is some thought that needs to go into the hole placement, as well.

EDIT: they're not the attys I was thinking of, slightly different design

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread