• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Provari V2 Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zurrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Winnipeg
I've been browsing around looking for a Black Provari V2 Mini for being sold by a vendor in Canada, and I can't find anyone who has them, except for VS who doesn't carry the black and is out of stock of the silver. Should I just be ordering it from Provape in the states?

Also, is there any reason I should NOT buy a Provari Mini? It's kind of an expensive purchase, but I like the idea of having a nice solid feeling PV.

gnc207

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2011
Etobicoke
I've been browsing around looking for a Black Provari V2 Mini for being sold by a vendor in Canada, and I can't find anyone who has them, except for VS who doesn't carry the black and is out of stock of the silver. Should I just be ordering it from Provape in the states?

Also, is there any reason I should NOT buy a Provari Mini? It's kind of an expensive purchase, but I like the idea of having a nice solid feeling PV.

Buy directly from Provape and you will get it probably within a week. For the battery, just get 2-3 18350 and you will be happy. Since I got it, I carry it around instead of Ego.

Zurrix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Winnipeg
Ok, I'm thinking of going with the regular sized one now. Been looking at more videos and size comparisons and it looks as though the regular one is a decent size. I just thought it was going to be as big as the LT. I'm thinking though that with the extension on the regular size, it might bring it back to the awkward feel I get from the LT.

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hopefully they'll correct the spelling before putting it up :)

"Provary" conjures up images of dubious fertility supplements being hocked on infomercials: "Now with 13 proprietary herbal ingredients to BOOST your chances of conception!* Call within the next 15 minutes, and we'll DOUBLE your order! Absolutely FREE!"

Yeah, I get weird notions from time to time.

In all seriousness, I'm really excited to see the Provari moving up into Canada. Maybe it'll be my 6-month anniversary present to myself.

*Results not guaranteed. Use at your own risk. You might as well just go grab some leaves from the drainage ditch. That's all we did.

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Nah not especially, but I still have one and prefer it. Just surprises me that's all, these were hot new and cool when I was getting started lol. Considering they haven't really made any changes aside from a marginal amp limit increases and some color changes, I'm surprised with all the affordable vv options these days that they're still so popular that's all. Maybe the provari v3 will have a built in alarm clock or an ultra cool integrated lanyard with back support! ;) ;)

Nice to see ya Phil man! How's married life treating you so far sir?

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
As you know I've owned a lot of mods, a lot of which were even in your possession at one point or another :D, and aside from my Precise love affair, the Provari is probably my (dare I say it) favorite of them all. Cheaper alternatives are just that, "cheaper" and even then there are't too many single battery buck boost VV tube mods out there aside from the LT which doesn't scream quality when your read countless stories of top caps popping off and connectors coming loose. The Provari is tough as nails and even though the menu system is a PITA at first it becomes second nature in no time, and of course the extension cap is a huge plus. When you think about how a Vmax costs $130 and a Provari $159, I wonder why people choose the former.

Married life is treating me well so far, but I won't even have had time to enjoy a full year of being a husband as I'll be becoming a daddi-o in about a month. So that major life event will pretty much be eclipsed by the birth of my to-be son, not to mention that he's due a few days after my 30th birthday (bye-bye trip to Vegas, so long beer tasting tour of Belgium). From what I've been told though the birth of your first child is the single greatest day of your life :)

What's new with you? We rarely see you around these parts anymore. Oh and congrats on your 1 year vapeversary May brother! ;)

MisterMike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Ontario, Canada
From what I've been told though the birth of your first child is the single greatest day of your life :)

Indeed. The minute the nurse put my newborn daughter into my arms, all those 7 and a half years ago, I felt the centre of my universe shift. I can't really explain it any differently than that. It was just amazing. Then she peed on me. :D

Congratulations, sir! I wish you and Mrs. Phil the best in your new life as parents, when the time comes. It's the hardest job you'll ever love.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
As you know I've owned a lot of mods, a lot of which were even in your possession at one point or another :D, and aside from my Precise love affair, the Provari is probably my (dare I say it) favorite of them all. Cheaper alternatives are just that, "cheaper" and even then there are't too many single battery buck boost VV tube mods out there aside from the LT which doesn't scream quality when your read countless stories of top caps popping off and connectors coming loose. The Provari is tough as nails and even though the menu system is a PITA at first it becomes second nature in no time, and of course the extension cap is a huge plus. When you think about how a Vmax costs $130 and a Provari $159, I wonder why people choose the former.

Married life is treating me well so far, but I won't even have had time to enjoy a full year of being a husband as I'll be becoming a daddi-o in about a month. So that major life event will pretty much be eclipsed by the birth of my to-be son, not to mention that he's due a few days after my 30th birthday (bye-bye trip to Vegas, so long beer tasting tour of Belgium). From what I've been told though the birth of your first child is the single greatest day of your life :)

What's new with you? We rarely see you around these parts anymore. Oh and congrats on your 1 year vapeversary May brother! ;)

I agree with pretty much all you said about the ProVari, and the reason we're not seeing much of Chinner is because he's too busy fiddling with rebuildable atties. ;)

First child.. absolutely the greatest day of your life. Just stop there.. right there is good enough! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread