• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ejuice in Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny2puffs

Moved On
Oct 9, 2011
Hi can someone please tell me where to buy juice in Cape Town apart from Twisp at the V&A. Thanks.

P.S. Is it true that ejuice is sold at Clicks?

Well, if you wanna pay R60 to R210 per 10ml, yes, it is available here. But why not get it from eCiggies - Electronic Cigarettes | Vaporizers | e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarettes
They are in Pretoria and you get it within 2 days and the price with postage is much less. Plus you can choose your flavour. I get the 30ml Menthol Sensation at 18mg for I think R120. I order 4 at least and it lasts me long time.
Sometimes I order and it gets here in CT the very next day.
The Menthol Sensation is great. 50/50 PG/VG mix. Plumes of vapour and a good TH.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Well, if you wanna pay R60 to R210 per 10ml, yes, it is available here. But why not get it from eCiggies - Electronic Cigarettes | Vaporizers | e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarettes
They are in Pretoria and you get it within 2 days and the price with postage is much less. Plus you can choose your flavour. I get the 30ml Menthol Sensation at 18mg for I think R120. I order 4 at least and it lasts me long time.
Sometimes I order and it gets here in CT the very next day.
The Menthol Sensation is great. 50/50 PG/VG mix. Plumes of vapour and a good TH.
Thanks Johnny! Is ther no where else at all that you know of?

Johnny2puffs

Moved On
Oct 9, 2011
Only 2 more depending on your location in CT. I still suggest eciggies. You can make a bank transfer and have it sent to your office or home big time quick. Courier service is a private company so it does not go through SAPO and get confiscated. Also Walter at eciggies is very helpful and a member of this forum. I have been dealing with him long time. Very efficient and quick to send your parcel off.
He has an agent here in CT that works from home. Ask Walter if he stocks eliquid. I think he is in Milnerton. Or go to Electronic Cigarettes and Supplies | Vaper. They work from home and are in the deep south like Fish Hoek where I live.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Wow Johnny, sorry for asking :(. Why are you so always so mean? I send my sis an eGo kit and now she can't find juice. Oh and as I told you before some months ago, I'm from GreenPoint/Sea Point area and I live in Tokyo. (If I remember correctly, you were kind of rude then too).
Sorry if I have forgotton some SA slang street speak...

EDIT: P.S. I still don't know what 'R40k eliquid' is, but never mind I'm not interested anymore ... lol

Last edited:

Johnny2puffs

Moved On
Oct 9, 2011
Last time you said you were in Tokyo and you are now back in CT. Please change your location. If you lived in CT before as you stated then you MUST know where the Deep South is. I know where the northern subs are even from here. Your questions and replies are very cryptic.
Suppose now I am banned from here. So what.

Last edited:

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Last time you said you were in Tokyo and you are now back in CT. Please change your location. If you lived in CT before as you stated then you MUST know where the Deep South is. I know where the northern subs are even from here. Your questions and replies are very cryptic.
Suppose now I am banned from here. So what.

If that is how you feel then I'll gladly oblige you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread