Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
So I'm just getting into the whole vaping thing. I've been a half pack a day smoke for a long time. Used to be a 2 pack a day smoker. Very excited about vaping, and very excited about the community.

I do have a concern, though. So at the moment, I'm using a Volt with the prefilled cartomizers it came with while I wait for my new kGo to arrive in the mail. I've noticed it's making me feel light-headed. Not in the same way as smoking too many cigarettes, though. No stomach nausea at all. Just light-headed.

Any idea what could be the cause?

Matthew1980

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2012
A, A
www.flavourcrafters.biz
Its the nicotine. When I started vaping I started at 24, and that is allot. You cannot chain vape, unless your really use that amount. I love the kick of 24, but you need to be very careful. It can cause heart racing etc. What is the mg your using? I am a former smoker, who quit a year ago and starting vaping two months ago.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Usually people start at 18 or 24 but in some cases even that's too high. This method will dilute your flavor AND nic content but you could buy some VG and/ or PG and add it to the juice to get a lower nic level. What PG/ VG ratio is your juice?

Honestly, I'm not sure. The stuff I have coming in the mail is 70/30, but I don't know about the prefilled disposables I'm using in the mean time.

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
The nicotine is certainly a possibility, but I also think plain old oxygen has a lot to do with it. When people first pick up an ecig, they have a tendency to really draw on it. What I think happens is that a lot of extra oxygen gets taken in, resulting in light headedness.

Last edited:

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I'll try lowering the nicotine level once I get the clearomizers in the mail. In the mean time, maybe smaller draws are the answer.

Out of curiosity, why did you look for an online store in my area? Just for shipping speed or is there something about the way this stuff is taxed that I should know about? (Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the effort, I'm just curious.)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I just thought it would be handy in case of emergency. I once drove 60 miles (120 there and back) to pickup some juice and although I paid $30 for 30 ml I was very grateful.

I'll try lowering the nicotine level once I get the clearomizers in the mail. In the mean time, maybe smaller draws are the answer.

Out of curiosity, why did you look for an online store in my area? Just for shipping speed or is there something about the way this stuff is taxed that I should know about? (Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the effort, I'm just curious.)

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I just thought it would be handy in case of emergency. I once drove 60 miles (120 there and back) to pickup some juice and although I paid $30 for 30 ml I was very grateful.

That was very thoughtful of you. I appreciate it. Hopefully I don't have any emergency situations, but I'll keep that in my back pocket just in case.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
If batt life was a problem you'll LOVE the Kgo. Many, many times, before I began ordering direct from China, vendors would be sold out. Prolly the most popular and trusted PV out there. The power, vape and batt life is very impressive and if I had to do it all over again I would prolly just have ordered the Kgo or the E-Power rather than the Don. It hits my sweet spot so well I ended up giving away my Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread