Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hello to all,

Just wanted to touch base and keep you informed on sales and changes.

We are going to do a concentrate DIY WTA sale I'm just scrambling for bottles.

I'm starting to fall behind on emails, and calls and just wanted to fill you in.

If you have a question, please feel free to post it on our subforum and maybe someone might chime in.

Chris, Dr. Fred and myself are in overdrive. I need to take a break for a day so I will be offline tomorrow. We will still be processing all orders and we strive to get them out the same day but we tell everyone within 24 hours just in case.

Once again I will post here for the concentrate DIY WTA sales as well as other important information.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
OK folks...its close to midnight and I'm not even close to catching up. I'm running back to the lab in about 30 minutes and will be there till the sun comes up.

Tomorrow we will add more inventory but I need to step back from being online for day to take care of stuff in the lab and at the office. I'm a tad stressed and don't want to let anyone down so please be patient.

I also hired Spencer to help out as well. She is great gal and is easy to talk to. She has a little bit of a learning curve, but Spencer knows my other company as well.

Chris is my right hand gal and mom that looks out for me. She makes sure your order gets to you in a timely fashion. Larry is also a big help and top notch person in our logistics and shipping dept.

Dr. Fred is working hard in the lab and is coming up with some new ideas. I figured in about a week or two I will be at ease. I want to catch up with the forum but its hard doing that along with a ton of other duties. More help is on the way and we will add more flavors and inventory very shortly.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Update

We some new batch of Red Tail Vapor almost ready to go into stock

tobacco Road
Dark Honey Tobbacco
Cinna Roll
Grandma's Apply Pie "thanks Grandma Joy for your help"

? dessert.....(new flavor below)

This is my attempt at a new flavor that was inspired during a thread last night. I was looking back and realized I missed living in Miami along with its culture. One of my favorite treats there was Flan. But not your typical flan....this delicious dessert is aimed at the Cuban Caramel custard treat that melts in your mouth. Its a perfect dessert for the end of the day.

So I asked a couple of friends to try it and they thought it was a Boston cream pie. My jaw dropped and then I realized they are from North Dakota and never experienced Miami soul cuisine.

Check on the site for Red Tail products in the flavored WTA section. We should have it updated by the end of today. Some stock is already in the database so if you are looking for something check the website.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Update

We some new batch of Red Tail Vapor almost ready to go into stock

Tobacco Road
Dark Honey Tobbacco
Cinna Roll
Grandma's Apply Pie "thanks Grandma Joy for your help"

? Dessert.....(new flavor below)

This is my attempt at a new flavor that was inspired during a thread last night. I was looking back and realized I missed living in Miami along with its culture. One of my favorite treats there was Flan. But not your typical flan....this delicious dessert is aimed at the Cuban Caramel custard treat that melts in your mouth. Its a perfect dessert for the end of the day.

So I asked a couple of friends to try it and they thought it was a Boston cream pie. My jaw dropped and then I realized they are from North Dakota and never experienced Miami soul cuisine.

Check on the site for Red Tail products in the flavored WTA section. We should have it updated by the end of today. Some stock is already in the database so if you are looking for something check the website.

You're killing me Jerry! haha

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
So are you calling it "Cuban Flan" or "Boston Creme Pie"? :laugh:

You guys will know it when the flavor is up. Its pretty good. I'm waiting on labels which probably wont be here till Monday...UGH.

Could print out a few temp labels but the Red Tail Line is in a class all by itself.

FYI...I will be going out of town next week so I won't have internet often. I will try to check in daily but just in case I thought I would give you a heads up. I will be working with my other gig, but I hope to get some inspiration and some sleep while on the road.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Update

I should be back home in a few hours and just wanted to touch base. Larry and Chris have been busy filling orders and big props need to go out to them for making sure you get your product in a timely fashion.

I'm working on some ideas about WTA levels for flavored eliquid, plus still trying to come up with a solution to unflavored WTA to be released.

I have a couple of days of emails to catch up with but if you have any questions that need immediate answers please post your question on our subforum.

We are trying to keep our stock up to date but its a challenge to project current demands.

Thank you again for your support and encouragement.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Our Famous Menthol "P-38 Lightning" should be back up on the site tonight.

Along with Mint Mango Berry, and Vanilla Splash.

If we are out of flavor please let us know here on this thread.

If you would like to see a new flavor added to our line (either Aroma Ejuice or Red Tail Vapor) please let us know with a post in the thread below.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...a-ejuice-red-tail-vapor-wta-eliquid-line.html

chewie

Verified Member
I realize you guys are busting your tails to get this juice ready for us, but I want to mention:

I tried to order 5 bottles of Mint Mango Berry this morning, to avoid the shipping charges, and avoid running out this month. On the bright side, I got the last 2 bottles, which means I moved in time before there were NO bottles right? But the shopping cart said: "we are adjusting your order to 2 bottles, to reflect our inventory," or something very similar to that, I forget the exact word for word.

Can you try to get a rush on making more Mint Mango Berry ready? I went through one bottle in 3 days this weekend. Right now it's also the only flavor that turns into vapor with the crappy clearomizers I have, although I have several of 2 new designs coming in the mail I hope will work better. I just ordered them Tuesday, so it may not be until Saturday or Monday until I get them, maybe longer from Carolina Vapes, since they were on vacation from June 27 - July 2. I don't have the energy to drip anymore.

I noticed the same thing when I drip that happens when I vape with a clearomizer on some of these flavors. They produce a vapor of something, but the majority of the juice condenses on my tongue, rather than remain a vapor and inhale in my lungs. Is that a drawback of using mostly or all VG? I used a100% VG juice called Vanutla, it was Hazelnut and Vanilla flavored, and it was not nearly as thick and characteristic of cold honey, like the Red Tail Vapor Line, which I LOVE and ENJOY the flavors of.

I have put it on my Variable Volt mod, and tried to vape it at higher voltages, and it only spits more and condenses on my tongue and roof of my mouth faster, teeth and cheeks as well. It just won't stay a vapor all the way into my lungs, but some of it will, just not all of it. I get the nicotine and alkaloids anyway, I absorb them through my tongue and cheeks.

I am trying to blame the issue on the atomizers (Empire Mods 1.8 ohms bridgeless), and clearos I use. When my Stardusts were brand new, the Vanilla Splash, and Apple Pie vaped into a vapor just fine, but they clogged the Stardusts in a matter of 2 or 3 days. That's why I'm switching to these new clearomizers with replaceable coils, that come apart really easy. That is the future of clearomizers anyway, nobody likes these single use and throw away tubes and coils anymore. I didn't even try Red Tail Vapor in my Vision Extreme 3.5ml clearomizers. The wick and tube size just aren't suitable, it will hold more than 1/4 - 1/3 of a 10ml bottle, and those thin fiberglass wicks just don't strike me as being thick juice friendly, especially with only one strand on each side of the coil, and a plug that pinches the wicks at the ceramic cup that houses the coil.

The Peachy Keen tastes awesome, but every clearomizer I put it in just made acrid smoke, and spit the hot juice on to my tongue and cheeks. I got sick of the taste really fast, as it was direct liquid and not a vapor. I got to fix this equipment problem, even my Vanilla Splash and Apple Pie I used to enjoy so much, doesn't taste good anymore, with either my cleaned Stardusts it was hell to take apart, or these stupid E1s I bought. I tried dripping it, and it just overheated with my 1.8Ohm bridgeless atomizers from Empire Mods. Maybe I need some Standard Resistance atomizers for the Red Tail Vapor Line flavors. I can always turn up the volts on my Variable Voltage mod if it's not hot enough then. Low Resistance is really for 3.7 volt PVs anyway, aren't they?

By the way, if you could make a Hazelnut and Vanilla mix for either of your WTA lines, I would love to buy it.

Thank You
Nathan

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hey Nathan,

Its hard to keep up with the demand on certian flavors. Our Mint Mango Berry has been flying off the shelf. I have a strong belief in no presales and only list what is on our shelf at the present time. That way we are able to deliver in the fastest time possible. We strive for fast delviery and customer satifaction, and to do that we don't offer presales becuase you have seen the horror stories before.

I spoke with my cohort Chris, and we are trying to see what we can do for you. If you need a certian flavor in particular just drop Chris a note at Chris(remove for spam)@aromaejuice.com. It looks like you enjoy the redtail line. Since Red Tail Vapor is mainly VG I would probably just use atties. Tanks and cartos are a novel idea and have a place in vaping. However I use atties the majority of the time. Red Tail Vapor is a thick liquid and since its VG I think that is part of the problem. I'm toying over some ideas but maybe we can offer some of these flavors in PG/VG mix.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just wanted to annouce some new Red Tail Flavors on our site.....

These flavors come with a ethnic and local base taste.

Our first one which is a fave of mine is Miami Creme Brulee (Cuban Flan). It is a sweet vape and one you will have a hard time putting down.

Our Second flavor is Mahalo. It is another sweet and fruit vape with flavor accents that come from Hawaii .

I will work up a better description later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread