mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
****NEW COUPON CODE****

Hey Everyone!

We have instituted the use of a coupon code - "ECF-DISC13" - which is entered in the shopping cart.

This coupon code is good for 10% off of almost everything in our store. This coupon can be applied to starter kits, parts & accessories, flavored e-liquid, etc. However, it will not work for unflavored nicotine, clearance items, overstock items, or sampler packs.

Coupon is not valid with the use of other coupon codes, discounted pricing, clearance pricing, or wholesale pricing.

This coupon is exclusively for ECF members. Please do not share or post this coupon code anywhere outside of the ECF forum.

Many thanks ~ mamacat :)

Last edited by a moderator:

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Hey catwoman19,

The coupon code is for hardware only. Prior to adding the coupon code, there was a wholesale side to the site. The new website made the wholesale side hard to operate for some, me for one, so Chris changed it to a coupon code, which should make it easier for everyone.

Thank you for the question and please let me know if you need anything.

BigKen

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Hey Everyone!

We have a instituted the use of a coupon code - "smoke" - which is entered in the shopping cart.

For example, 401 kits retail @ $66.95 - coupon code brings them to $40.17 and the 510 kits retail @$69.95 - coupon code brings them to $41.97.

Don't forget to check the "specials" page for the latest deals.

Please let me know if you need anything!

What happened to the Specials page? Also the price on the 510 batteries even with 40% off are higher than others.
~BK

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
What happened to the Specials page? Also the price on the 510 batteries even with 40% off are higher than others.
~BK

Hey BK,

I am sorry but there are currently no specials running. As for the 510 battery price comparison, I most definitely will pass along your comment to Chris.

BigKen

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Hey BK,

I am sorry but there are currently no specials running. As for the 510 battery price comparison, I most definitely will pass along your comment to Chris.

Thanks Cat. I already talked with him. Since I was wanting a couple of black attys to and he is out, I just ordered a 2 battery kit for $42. Pretty darn good deal. Thanks!

~BK

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Thanks Cat. I already talked with him. Since I was wanting a couple of black attys to and he is out, I just ordered a 2 battery kit for $42. Pretty darn good deal. Thanks!

~BK

BK got your email...I'll make a note to throw it in for you.. Thanks for the order!

zonia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Oklahoma
I have not ordered from MyFreedomSmokes before last week but both the M401 kits I got from the classifieds here had MyFreedomSmokes brand on the box and I absolutely love them. I have been wanting to get some more atomizers and etc and I saw this coupon last week on the 16 so I placed my first order with them and received the order today Oct 19 that is really fast shipping and everything was packaged well and as ordered and no leaks either. I recommended them to my son-in-law and his mother placed 2 orders with them already since the 16th and will probably be ordering more.

Great place to do business with and great prices too.

v4l555lover

Moved On
Dec 29, 2009
austin tx
Hey Everyone!

We have a instituted the use of a coupon code - "smoke" - which is entered in the shopping cart.

For example, 401 kits retail @ $66.95 - coupon code brings them to $40.17 and the 510 kits retail @$69.95 - coupon code brings them to $41.97.

Don't forget to check the "specials" page for the latest deals.

Please let me know if you need anything!

i used that code and nothing happened , also it said on the juice page orders over $50 recieve free 20 ml 24mg bottle of your choice free and never got to choose or had a choice to choose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread