CARTOMATOR cartomizer Tank System NOW IN STOCK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I've been following this for a while now and I can't figure out what is going on. I see the Reactors for sale but but I'm confused. The atty inside only works with the Reactor tank. or will that atty work in a typical Cartomator tank. Since it contains a 1.5Ω dual coil, I'd have to assume it won't work well with a Kick or Provari?? I don't know, maybe I need to wait until things become a bit clearer.
Cuse uses a ProVari ( The newer one) with no problems...He has an older one and just tried it and gives an E-2 error over 4.2 ...He also said he didnt want much more than 4.0 for a 1.5 Ohm atty anyway, but... I have used mine with a Kick with no issues....Ive been testing for airflow and perfromance on Lava Tubes, Kicked Xhalers, Opus, Darwins and my Kicked Helix and they all work well with no known issues... Thanks Pete,
Drew

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
What is the Pro-V?

The Pro-V is just a cosmetic upgrade model of the Cartomator. It has an Airflow bottom cap and takes some styling cues from a certain mod (I will never tell which)
proV1.jpg proV2.jpg
Not sure of when it will be out. Very soon though.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Awwwwwww, CG. :blush:

siouxsie, I'm right here. Perhaps we can stop talking about her in the 3rd person? :lol:
I meant, it sounds like they've all met you in person, instead of just talking about you on the boards. I don't get to the vaper conventions and such, yet. Anyway, nice to "meet" you officially.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Very nice to "meet" you as well! No, we have not all met in person. That would be a dream come true. MAYBE we can think about Vegas this year, guys? CG and Ski can pick up Krisby on the way?

Well I've never met a Kat, Kate, Cate, Kathy, Cathy, or a cat that I didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread