Official: Vaperfexion {VPX} Store Thread - High Quality Tanks and Vaping Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Hi everyone, I know many of you or at least, you might already know my products. In any case, it has been my pleasure being part of this community for the last 2 years and the time has come to open my own retail store. Vaperfexion
It will take a little time to build up inventory and offer a wide selection of products. So for the time being, we will limit ourselves primarily to our own product lines and products that compliment that.
Mainly all VPX tanks and products and shortly we'll add the products necessary to complete a complete tank setup. So cartos, drip-tips, carto punches and lastly battery mods that compliment our tanks. We do have plans on producing our own mod later this year, but until then, we will offer the chinese VV variants. Maybe as early as next week.
Opening my own store doesn't mean that my products will not be available in the stores that I have forged strong friendships and partnerships with. We will continue to provide new, exciting and original products to Nhaler, Cloud 9 and Happy Vaper and nothing will change with that. Having our store only adds more products that we can offer to them and to you. It also gives us the opportunity to release a few exclusive products and some things that might not otherwise get to you. So hopefully, you will stop by and visit the store and also stop in here to visit me to talk all things tanks and VPX products.
Keep on vaping.....CG

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
This tank was conceived as my own personal tank for my Provari almost 9 months ago. It was first seen in the Provari tanks thread around Christmas time and I received almost 150 messages about how to get one. It took awhile to even figure out how to build them in small quantities since the circular design details are very complex and time consuming from a production standpoint. So it will never be an item that sells in large numbers. But it is here now in limited numbers and there is no guarantee it will be made as an ongoing product. It may simply end up being a single Limited Edition run. There were 30 to start, there's now 11. Any that don't sell in the next 2-3 days will probably end up going to Canada, since many have asked and are frustrated since we don't ship there. But as of now, there's still time. Pro-V Cartomator SS - Vaperfexion
proV1.jpg

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Coming out very shortly is our version of the carto punch. We didn't rush into making it and the patience shows.
We made sure we addressed every shortcoming that we found in punches and improved them.
Just like tanks, they all look kinda the same, but performance is what matters. We started with a sharp, durable, easily sourced and easily replaceable piercing screw and really robust threading and made a nice solid aluminum 6061-T6 Billet housing with perfect milling to hold your 510 carto or atty perfectly snug during the actual "punch", This is really important since the carto can end up as a "burning" dud, if the carto moves around during the punch and the coil gets compressed. Finally we add a solid steel knurled knob for easy grip and leverage for all size hands.
I had to make sure my wife could use it, so I had my wife sit and do 100 cartos for Cartomators!
She said it was a piece of cake and I knew that we had it right. This is still the pre-production model, So finishes and trim may vary.
It will be out around July 1st for $44.95 and unlike the others, we are making enough of them, so it will always be in stock and the replacement piercing screws will always be available also. Although we have now clocked 400 cartos on the original screw on this unit.
rps20120609_213529.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread