Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Could someone tell me if any of the juices sold at Aroma are Dekang or mixed with Dekang? If I am not mistaken when Aroma first opened it was Dekang and all the juice that is in the list without wta is dekang, so most are dekang just with wta?

Hello Passerbyeus,

Lets clear this up. Since you and a couple people question my product including a person who claims to be a supplier lets put this on the table.

First off, have you tried our Aroma Ejuice or Red Tail Vapor line?

If you have not tried any of our products, do you think it would be a little unfair to label a supplier selling a product it is not?

Lastly, I can assure you that our Aroma Ejuice line is NOT Dekang. Furthermore, our Red Tail Vapor line is in a class of its own and you would have a hard time trying to find a domestic or international company producing flavors similar to our Red Tail Line.

So please feel free to PM or post your Order number and let us know if you think our product is Dekang. If you have not ordered from us I think your assumptions are just that.....just assumptions and mistruths. I have read your posts elsewhere on the forum and I think your statements are unfounded.

Step up and show US proof that we use Dekang liquids. If you have no proof I would suggest you open your mind a little bit and dont' belive everything you read on the internet.

I will donate $1,000 worth of WTA Flavored Eliquid (to you or anyone else) if you can prove my product is from Dekang which you claim it is.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Also to answer to another question about DK-TAB its a flavor.....companies makes a similar flavor like DK-TAB.

If you want a list of companies that offer a flavor similar to DK-TAB maybe you should try the search button or doing a search on Google.

Lastly, I welcome you to call me and ask me on the phone any questions you may have about any of the flavors we offer with our Aroma Ejuice or Red Tail Vapor line.

Last edited:

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
If this was Dekang juice there would be no reason to lie, as whatever it is, it's just the best damn juice money can buy, high quality base juice and when you add in the WTA, it can't be beat by anyone. So some people may want to try to tarnish Aroma's reputation by looking to sling some mud but that's probably because no one can compete with it and they have to do something :)

the-joker-artwork-3.jpg

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
If this was Dekang juice there would be no reason to lie, as whatever it is, it's just the best damn juice money can buy, high quality base juice and when you add in the WTA, it can't be beat by anyone. So some people may want to try to tarnish Aroma's reputation by looking to sling some mud but that's probably because no one can compete with it and they have to do something :)

View attachment 109242

The wife and I agree!! The Aroma juices we have gotten have a been big help to us. I don't care where nor how Jerry mixes it up, the WTA juice certainly does work for us.

Would like a coupla' gallons of the concentrate though;).

I wish the little self-appointed tin-god ....-retentives would shut the va fongula(ha, the word police doesn't filter slang Italian) up and spend their time staring at their own boring-a$$ed navels or continue their auto gratification privately, whatever the h--- they do, assuming they do anything but point their stinkin' fingers and whine all the time. Sorta peeeees me off.

I'm calm, I'm calm. Just goin crosseyed suckin in some great DHT.

I apologize in advance for waxing with flowery speech. Probably due to crabbed old age.

Rant over.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
Well to be honest I've read nothing but good things about Aroma around this forum, and I hear there was some schmuck who was dissing it but he's been made to walk the plank.

They should tack the Schmuck's tuchos to the darned plank and put the mamzer on display as Putzen Gadol(Grand Putz). Or maybe a nice festa cumpleanno Siciliano. Molto felice, si? Bene. Bodda-BING!

It would be so cool if the little negative souls of the world would get off their ever complaining roscas(butts), shut up and do something pro-active. Here Jerry is doing hard work at the frontier's edge, in a manner of speaking, and these pee-ants just whine and k'vetch all the time. EeeeeeeeeeeeeYuck on 'em!!!!!!! They probably have their DEPENDS panties damp all the time.

I'm calm. Where's my nitro pills?

That gallon of unflavored WTA concentrate would solve everything, I know it would. Sigh.

Back to OP.

Shalom ,Pace, Paz, Wolakota, Peace.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Could someone tell me if any of the juices sold at Aroma are Dekang or mixed with Dekang? If I am not mistaken when Aroma first opened it was Dekang and all the juice that is in the list without wta is dekang, so most are dekang just with wta?

Passerbyeus,

I know you have been on the forum and looking at this thread....would you care to share your insight about Aromaejuice? If you are going to make assumptions maybe you might want to back that up with something. Please feel free to post your order number or any other evidence you have about aromaejuice and our product line. Maybe your good friend "aprioristic" can give you some insight. If you tried our eliquids tell us what you think.

Last edited:

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
For what it's worth, I just got done mixing some WTA juice with some Chinese juice I got well over a year ago and it's an outstanding vape. I wasn't crazy about this juice by the way but adding some WTA would probably bring even the worst juice well up to specs :)

For me though it's not about the taste at all, it's about the effect, and some juices make you feel better than others but just about any juice, maybe even any juice, will make you feel good with WTA added.

HeavenAndEarth.jpg

Last edited:

passerbyeus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2009
Kentucky
This is the first time I have been back to this thread since I asked the question more than a week ago, so if you tell me when you first opened that your juice was not Dekang or any China line of that matter, I have no reason not to believe your word, also I never said Dekang was such a horrible juice only you get what you pay for....If I am wrong, I am wrong that is fine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread