Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaburyNorton

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2009
New York
seaburynorton.com
Hello, everyone... first post.

Yes, I'm a total newb to the whole e-cig/pv scene. I placed my order (elite 510 kit, white/red LED... psychologically I need this thing to look like a cigarette ;)) with Drew earlier this afternoon, and have already received an "order shipped" email. I'm impressed so far with this great service!

I'll update this post as things progress...:D

My wife informs me that the package has arrived! Wow! Lightning fast shipping, Drew! I'll report back later... must examine and charge the batteries!

Flotsam

Jul 6, 2009
Alaska
Drew! My order is in! It took a little longer to Alaska this time, but I know it was the Post Office, not you. The PO did its best to destroy the package, too, but thanks to Angie's great packing, they only managed to tear the mailer and crack the plastic box. The contents arrived in perfect order. (Thanks for the tweezers and pick, now my Maine Man can pack his own carts.) Now I have a whole bunch of new flavors to try . . . . . I hope I don't open all of them in one sitting, like I did last time.
My mom says it was mighty windy down there yesterday. I hope nobody at your house blew away!

Drew, I just checked out the link for this AWESOME deal (My wife is finally joining the bandwagon). The elite kit now comes with 2x 6ml bottles of eliquid instead of 1x 30ml. Did I miss something? Still a great deal but I obviously would like 30ml instead of 12ml! I'm also grabbing up some 60mg DIY mixer. How long till you get the black 510 with blue LED?

Thanks!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey scut...I just cahnged this do the rising number of new people that were requesting Variety rather than 1 30 ml...A large number of people that are buying this kit are new and they dont want to be stuck with 30Ml of liquid that they arent crazy about...Just put a note in the special instructions that you would prefer a 30 ml and I will replace it in the order...Congrats on the wife as well...Thats great.
Drew

SeaburyNorton

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2009
New York
seaburynorton.com
I'm really loving my 510s. I've already done the "Fluval" replacement with one of the carts and I'm vaping away on the Marlbro flavor... awesome. I actually feel like I'm smoking again.

If I have this right, the "tobacco/cigarette" flavored juices are: 555, RY4, Virginia and Marlbro. Can someone tell me if I've missed any?

I'm going to place a large order on the 15th! I'm so hooked now...:D

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I'm really loving my 510s. I've already done the "Fluval" replacement with one of the carts and I'm vaping away on the Marlbro flavor... awesome. I actually feel like I'm smoking again.

If I have this right, the "tobacco/cigarette" flavored juices are: 555, RY4, Virginia and Marlbro. Can someone tell me if I've missed any?

I'm going to place a large order on the 15th! I'm so hooked now...:D

There is also:
Turkish - strong tobacco flavor
Camule - closer to Marlbro
Kent HV - similar to Virginia HV
French Pipe - yuck. I am obviously not french.

Not sure I'd call ry4 a tobacco flavor though I suppose technically it is. Pretty sweet, caramel, vanilla maybe?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
There is also:
Turkish - strong tobacco flavor
Camule - closer to Marlbro
Kent HV - similar to Virginia HV
French Pipe - yuck. I am obviously not french.

Not sure I'd call ry4 a tobacco flavor though I suppose technically it is. Pretty sweet, caramel, vanilla maybe?

Definatley not French.....

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
The Marlbro I got tasted like chocolate. Anyone else have this happen?

I got some 24mg Marlbro last week that is great. You have to remember that even though it says Marlbro it really isn't that close to a Marlboro analog. So far, the closest I have come to an actual analog taste is Drews 24mg USA Tobacco. I am definitely going to try the Camule next.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Quick question on the $47 510 kit. Does it come with 2 attys or 1? The wording on the product page is a little confusing. Thanks Drew!

Not Drew But the kit comes with:
510 Joye Tech Starter KIT Manual Batteries come with 2 Manual Batteries 2 Atomisers 1 Wall Charger and Manual W/ choice of 2 6Ml Samplers 1 Carrying Case :)

Kavik79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Albany, NY
I was surprised by the change in liquid in this kit too. I've sent quite a few people to your site after telling them that a 30ml is included.

I totally agree that it's better for starter kits to come with samples (i know i started with a 30ml bottle from another place that i don't really like), but why not more samples, or lower the price? 2 6ml sample bottle are only worth $8 together, compared to the 30ml that was worth $18.....that's a pretty big difference.

I don't mean to bash, and I do still plan on trying out your liquids one of these days, I hear they're great, but the math on that one just doesn't add up :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread