Loranns at Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaCoop

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2009
Northeastern Oklahoma
Which flavors did you see?

Let's see there was appox 8-10 different flavors, the ones' I remember are strawberry, vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, wintergreen,(which I bought and then saw in a thread that you can't use wintergreen) Gosh there was a few more but I honestly don't remember. The were 2.50 for a two pack. It's a good deal!! :rolleyes:

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Let's see there was appox 8-10 different flavors, the ones' I remember are strawberry, vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, wintergreen,(which I bought and then saw in a thread that you can't use wintergreen) Gosh there was a few more but I honestly don't remember. The were 2.50 for a two pack. It's a good deal!! :rolleyes:
8-o And I thought I was being smart by ordering directly from LorAnn's. 20 something bottles @ $1.40 ea. plus $9.50 shipping. Guess I'll go see Wally when this runs out, darnit.

Eric in AK

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Alaska
8-o And I thought I was being smart by ordering directly from LorAnn's. 20 something bottles @ $1.40 ea. plus $9.50 shipping. Guess I'll go see Wally when this runs out, darnit.

Arrrghh... I just ordered from them as well.... I guess I've always wanted to learn to make candy..... didn't realize Michaels might carry it. This "hobby" is getting expensive!!!

(Does Michaels or WalMart carry the 36 mg e-liquid also? ....jus' checkin'....)

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
I just got some from from campfire kitchens on e-bay;30 + flavors upick.Got 10 for 10.95 *$4.00 s/h. Ordered 10-5 Sat. delivered 10-8 Tues. They also have the 2-pk. Also the droppers for Loranns 12 for $7.95 +$2.00 s/h ;18 for$19.95 $6.00 S/h and more .They specifi e-cigs in their uses.Last they are buy it now .Hope this helps save a bit!Good evening to allGKK/Susan:)

AnnaCoop

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2009
Northeastern Oklahoma
THANKS ANNACOOP! I just came from wal*mart and they had:
- strawberry, vanilla, cinnamon, cherry, wintergreen, lemon, chocolate, champagne, cotton candy, watermelon, peach, and marshmallow

However, they had a larger selection at Michael's. Over 30 flavors...now I couldn't write all of these down

You're welcome!!;)

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL

LOL yeah I have a local pharmacy that carries about 30 different flavors for 1.25 a dram. When I find a flavor I like I order it in mass at 4 oz from Lorannoils.com way cheaper overall. Nice find.
Dan

suhrim21

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
bakersfield ca
Arrrghh... I just ordered from them as well.... I guess I've always wanted to learn to make candy..... didn't realize Michaels might carry it. This "hobby" is getting expensive!!!

(Does Michaels or WalMart carry the 36 mg e-liquid also? ....jus' checkin'....)

Michaels in bakersfield said they do not carry lorrann candy oils. they told me none of the michaels carrys it.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
why cant you use wintergreen? i've been using it for 2 days and its wonderful

i thought you shouldnt use spearmint...

my favorite blend so far was 3 drops of banana and creme and 3 drops of chocolate in a 50/50 PG VG blend mixed in a 3 ml bottle.

Wintergreen is an oil based flavoring and is insoluble in water. From what I’ve heard, an oil based flavoring will clog up your atty's. There is a color coded LorAnn Flavors review here on the forum. Here's a link.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rs-color-coded-complete-ingredients-list.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread