Ok to mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
If the nicotine is the same mg, then I dont see why not. Ive mixed many liquids. Menthol with chocolate for example. It helps cause you can get a good flavor where otherwise you have something you dont care for.

If your able to do it in small batches that would be best. To fill a carto I will mix a couple liquids in the rubber cap and pour it into the cartomizer (drops at a time). That way if it isnt good I didnt waste too much.

Have fun experimenting!

Flurfel

Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Birmingham,, AL
If the nicotine is the same mg, then I dont see why not.

you can actually mix any juice together that you want regardless of nic level. If you mix one that has 16 mg with one that has 24 mg in equal parts, the resulting liquid will be 20mg/ml.
Quick sample
1 part 24 + 1 part 18 = 21 mg
1 part 24 + 2 parts 18 = 20 mg

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
I mix flavors often. It can be a great way to salvage a juice I probably wouldn't otherwise use - eg I bought some RY4 I didn't care much for, but mixed with caramel it was very tasty.
And sometimes I just like to play with the flavours...I like cooking and experimenting with new ingredients and different spices. Same thing with juice.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
you can actually mix any juice together that you want regardless of nic level. If you mix one that has 16 mg with one that has 24 mg in equal parts, the resulting liquid will be 20mg/ml.
Quick sample
1 part 24 + 1 part 18 = 21 mg
1 part 24 + 2 parts 18 = 20 mg

Oh yes, you can mix juices, no problem.

Flurfel explained 50/50 mixes above, but you can mix in any ratio. There are calculators that will tell you what the resulting mg/ml is, if you need to know.

The ejuice app is one of these. You can also do it manually with just a little math.

Say you have juice A at 12 mg/ml and juice B at 18 mg/ml, and you mix them at a ratio of 4 parts A to 1 part B:

Mg of nicotine from Juice A: 4 ml * 12 mg/ml = 48 mg
Mg of nicotine from juice B: 1 ml * 18 mg/ml = 18 mg

Total mg of nicotine: 48 mg + 18 mg = 66 mg

Resulting mg/ml: 66 mg in 5 ml = 66 mg / 5 ml = 13.2 mg/ml

You could also figure out the PG/VG ratio if you needed to, but it's not usually all that useful to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread