Innokin iTaste VV (v2) tank tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I have been using my iTaste for a full 2 weeks now. Really the only shortcoming to this device is the included tank (which is decent for a tank) but I figured out a way to improve the vape amount and draw. It's easy as pie.

1. Take a paperclip or even a liquid injection needle and insert it into the hole at the top end of the tip.
2. Gently pull out this insert (it comes out easily, and is not glued)

Note: there is a secondary barrier inside the tip so you will not get any liquid or condensation inside your mouth.

This really makes a big difference IMHO in the overall vape'ing experience with the included tank. I have done this with all 6 of my tanks. It helps by making the draw much easier and natural feeling, and thus getting more vape at a quicker pace. I love my iTaste, even bought a 2nd in chameleon, mostly I use a Smoktech 510 1.5ohm LR Dual Coil Mega carto with the X4 Adapter. The smoktech produces huge amounts of vapor and awesome throat hit!!! with 100% VG juice too. If in the market definitely get at least the 510 (X4) adapter if not the 4pc set because it makes the iTaste really shine as a device. Using this tip for the included tanks makes the vape a near top performing tank system, without this tip it's just above average. I can't say enough good things about the iTaste overall, and for the price it's a tremendous value.

Hope this helps, any Q's about this or the iTaste, feel free to PM me or post here.

Last edited:

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
any tip on the tank system?? mine tasted burnt.

You prob didn't have it primed good enough before you started vaping and it burnt the wick. Best way to start off a tank system like this is to drip 6 drops directly into the atomizer then fill the tank cart up (leave a little space in the cart don't fill all the way) then put the tank into the atty and take a few pulls without hitting the button. This makes sure you have the proper amount of juice in the atty before vaping. You can also try sticking a needle down into the atomizer head to make room for more juice flow. Be carefull though because if you make the hole too big or push the wick down too far it might gurgle and leak.

Ilpadreq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
SC
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the advice Gordong11 & Optimo. My first VV just died a minute ago. Which has, in turn, stepped up my desire to pick up another. My first was an intro mod with only 3 voltage settings. I thought I had my heart set on a Provari - but now that I see the ITaste my heart is beginning to wander... I'm curious, does the magnetic atty connector stay firm? Has it seemed to loose it's magnetism/connection strength over time?

I really like the fact that is is smaller and can fit well in a pocket.

Thanks again for your help!

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Thanks for the advice Gordong11 & Optimo. My first VV just died a minute ago. Which has, in turn, stepped up my desire to pick up another. My first was an intro mod with only 3 voltage settings. I thought I had my heart set on a Provari - but now that I see the ITaste my heart is beginning to wander... I'm curious, does the magnetic atty connector stay firm? Has it seemed to loose it's magnetism/connection strength over time?

I really like the fact that is is smaller and can fit well in a pocket.

Thanks again for your help!

This will answer all of your questions

Innokin iTaste VV Version 2 Review - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread