Real time chat for Vapor4Life fanatics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunus

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Oak Grove, Mo
Chatango: Vapor4Life

It is a free chat. I set it up for giggles, but I am thinking it could have major benefits! Maybe someone needs a walk through with something and they are so excited they can't wait on the forum! Also can be used as a back-up for when the forum server hickups. It is jsut a general chat. Maybe we can just harass each other. Who knows. So I am just gonna leave this here.

You guys should stay longer!!! I wake up to just me in the room... Go in lurk. We won't bite... hard.

Last edited:

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Oh wow!! I am going hunting for my headset when I get home. This is awesome. Beware of the noob lady all, you have been warned!

*giggle*

Edit: Crap, my oldest daughter just moved out and took it with her, using it as headphones. *pout*

I'll get another one, would love to talk to you all!

Last edited:

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
Oh wow!! I am going hunting for my headset when I get home. This is awesome. Beware of the noob lady all, you have been warned!

*giggle*

The chatroom is a text only chat, but now you mention headsets, I have a new (albeit cheapo) headset sitting unopened and unused. I'll take a look at getting a Ventrilo server set up if anyone is interested. Nothing quite beats hearing real voices.
On the other hand, we don't want to drag stuff too far off the forum, as not everyone will be seeing the chatboard/hearing a chatroom if they're just looking for imformation and to get a feel for the community/sub-community, so if you got anything special/interesting to say on the chat, remember to make a post about it still for those of us who don't get there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread