Totally wicked gold standard flavour concentrates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Wicked

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Blackburn
We have been mining away, our hands are bloody and feet are tired, but.... we are ready to release the much anticipated TOTALLY WICKED GOLD STANDARD FLAVOUR CONCENTRATES!

10 new and exciting flavours will be added to the site later today so keep your eye on the 'eliquid Flavours' section on the website!

Also watch out for new flavours which will be added each week!

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
I just ordered a 10 pack from TW of Licorice concentrates. It was brown? last time I got a licorice concentrate was also in a 10 pack but I had just the one and it was see through and was fantastic. I live in Tokyo and was really looking forward to topping up my atti with this yummy licorice.. I was so down when I saw it had been changed.
35 squids shipping plus the liquids for my order..

The see through one has.. Licorice LC1# TWO150 on the base. The new one has an orange cap and it's pretty yukky.

I have ordered heaps of stuff from TW and they always deliver great packaging and products but this was a let down. I guess I should of asked if the concentrate would be the same but how would I know?

Miss Wicked ..

Don't be wicked, what should I do about this.. :(

I have and will use a couple of these bottles because I'm short on e-liquid.I have to mix it up with other stuff, But I don't need the whole 10.. do you have any of the see through stuff left?

Thanks.

Ski-

Ski,

I have just emailed you in regards to the situation. I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards,

Daniel

I just ordered a 10 pack from TW of Licorice concentrates. It was brown? last time I got a licorice concentrate was also in a 10 pack but I had just the one and it was see through and was fantastic. I live in Tokyo and was really looking forward to topping up my atti with this yummy licorice.. I was so down when I saw it had been changed.
35 squids shipping plus the liquids for my order..

The see through one has.. Licorice LC1# TWO150 on the base. The new one has an orange cap and it's pretty yukky.

I have ordered heaps of stuff from TW and they always deliver great packaging and products but this was a let down. I guess I should of asked if the concentrate would be the same but how would I know?

Miss Wicked ..

Don't be wicked, what should I do about this.. :(

I have and will use a couple of these bottles because I'm short on e-liquid.I have to mix it up with other stuff, But I don't need the whole 10.. do you have any of the see through stuff left?

Thanks.

Ski-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread