Status
Not open for further replies.

Byten

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
USA
Got 2 of these and few replacement coils today:eGo 2.4ml CC CE4 Clearomizer

I have used all kinds of these type clearos, this is the latest one I am giving a shot. First off, it holds 2.4 ml which is a pretty good amount. Two of these should last all day with ease. Clocking in at 1.8 ohms, it's putting out pretty good thick vapor. vaping on some DIY Capella Strawberry at about 50% VG, no wicking issues which is impressive. Not a hot vape, but kinda warm similar to other clearomizers. Flavor is really good, vaping the same juice dripping on a joye 510 is pretty comparable.

Seems to be made with higher quality parts then some previous gen clears. Nice hard plastic tank, screw on mouth piece and air draw from two holes in the metal base. Nice feature, I've been experimenting with covering them with a finger to effect draw and flavor. The changeable coil heads appear to capable of being boiled for cleaning and possibly rebuildable.

So far I am impressed with these, no leaking or gurgling as of yet but I have only had them for about 6 hours. I am concerned of leaking from the tank/base connection.

I will update if I find any leaking and when I attempt to rebuild the coil. Hoping it will actually be feasible on these ones. Overall, a good buy so far. Will see how they hold up.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Who makes that one? Does it have a cylinder shaped tube or cone shape? I've been using the one made by Kanger and it is working very good too. The base of the drip tip is much bigger than the standard ce4. It has metal threads that screw into the tank and has replaceable coil heads.
Are these the same?
I followed your link and yes those are the same ones that others call the Kanger T2.

Last edited:

teabagger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
newmarket
I just finally fired one these up, as i use stardusts 1's and the new 2's and the vivi nova, so i was expecting the same performance out of these... im only on my first tank so far, but it would appear to me that these provide a tad more flavor, also noteworthy for draw which is a bit looser and i prefer that(it could be linked to the difference of flavor). on the negative it will not work on my ego adapter for some reason, but works on my ego's. so i cant use it on my bigger bats, but its great on the twist.

Served

Nov 23, 2012
Sweden
I am using the CE4+ clearomizer and ive got 2x of them and one of the clearomizers was broken from factory it was a tiny tiny space between the "head" and the mouth piece so it was gurgling everytime... but the other one that is good is working perfect! no gurgling and alot of vapor and decent flavor but im still new into this so i don´t know all to much :p

undertheradar

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
AZ
I am using the CE4+ clearomizer and ive got 2x of them and one of the clearomizers was broken from factory it was a tiny tiny space between the "head" and the mouth piece so it was gurgling everytime... but the other one that is good is working perfect! no gurgling and alot of vapor and decent flavor but im still new into this so i don´t know all to much :p

It's been about three weeks since your comment. How do you like your CE4 clearomiizers now that you have had time to use them? I ordered two, plus 10 replacement coils. I hope they are good!!!

Got 2 of these and few replacement coils today:eGo 2.4ml CC CE4 Clearomizer

I have used all kinds of these type clearos, this is the latest one I am giving a shot. First off, it holds 2.4 ml which is a pretty good amount. Two of these should last all day with ease. Clocking in at 1.8 ohms, it's putting out pretty good thick vapor. Vaping on some DIY Capella Strawberry at about 50% VG, no wicking issues which is impressive. Not a hot vape, but kinda warm similar to other clearomizers. Flavor is really good, vaping the same juice dripping on a joye 510 is pretty comparable.

Seems to be made with higher quality parts then some previous gen clears. Nice hard plastic tank, screw on mouth piece and air draw from two holes in the metal base. Nice feature, I've been experimenting with covering them with a finger to effect draw and flavor. The changeable coil heads appear to capable of being boiled for cleaning and possibly rebuildable.

So far I am impressed with these, no leaking or gurgling as of yet but I have only had them for about 6 hours. I am concerned of leaking from the tank/base connection.

I will update if I find any leaking and when I attempt to rebuild the coil. Hoping it will actually be feasible on these ones. Overall, a good buy so far. Will see how they hold up.

I was checking out the site your link sent me to, and I noticed they have similar ones on sale:
Vision Clearomizers for 510 and eGo - CLOSEOUT

Would these be the same as the cartomizers you were referring to?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

chaze

Verified Member
Sep 24, 2012
Tampa, FL
I have a slightly different version of this. Mine does not unscrew at the bottom and has LONG wicks... I mean they run the full length of the tube. I can't find replacement atomizers for these though. I took the atomizer out and cleaned it, and boy was it tough to get the long wicks back in. I can see why they don't sell replacements. Anyway, I love these. Good flavor, warm-ish vape, and I like the 2.4ml vs the 1.6ml of the standard CE4. Plus the fact that it doesn't unscrew at the bottom is just 1 less place for leakage.

So has anyone seen the extra long wick version before? Can't find it anywhere online and my local shop is out (plus they charge like $15.99 for them).

Also, how does the really short wick version work? You have to tilt all the time?

Thanks in advance.

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread