Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
A couple things I'm looking at right now or for the future:

DCtanks in colors/clear 3.5/5ml without the DC cartomizer the smok Tech ones I see them on a site selling just the tanks in clear for about $5 (plastic caps) and colors (chrome caps) for around $8..I'm probably going to buy 4 or more of these in the near future.

SD Keyring or the long auto 510 batteries (280mAh ones)

Replacement CE2 style wick (if you could get the wick material I'm sure there are a few people around these forums that would buy it) for rebuilding and making atomizers ect.. and maybe the wire for coils (I have a ton of nichrome wire for now though)

Replacement metal CE2's in the future (I use the 2.5ohm ones).

Well just a couple things I can think of for now and if I think of more things I'll edit or post again :)

Edit: You might want to checkout the variable voltage "vision tox" in the future as it looks like it might be the next good tube vv mod..I was looking at them before buying your VV mod but right now they have a couple issues it appears..6 months down the road if the "tox" is ironed out I might be in the market for one..they have a better readout (OLED) then the "LT" style vv mod.

510 battery to eGo (with the eGo outside thread) adapters might be good to stock a few..if you had them I would have bought one to use my DCTank cone on.

Last edited:

JeffKlok

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Hell,Illinois
Battery boxes,5amp horn switches,and silver no resistance wire.If you carried some diy 60-100mg DIY nicotine i wouldn't have to go anywhere else.If you could carry a "genesis" tank(like the DID)I'm sure many people would be happy.Also,they would sell like wildfire.
Also the v2 stainless steel Vmax

Last edited:

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Battery boxes,5amp horn switches,and silver no resistance wire.If you carried some diy 60-100mg DIY nicotine i wouldn't have to go anywhere else.If you could carry a "genesis" tank(like the DID)I'm sure many people would be happy.Also,they would sell like wildfire.
Also the v2 stainless steel Vmax

Totally agree with this!

Steelmage

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Wake Forest North Carolina
I would like to see a Cartomizer punch added. You already have a pretty complete site. The prepunched Carto holes don't work well for me as I use 100% VG juice, so I always have to drill the whole out. I would like to get a carto punch so I don't need to drag out the power tools. I also prefer to use the Boge carto's in my tanks and need to punch them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread