Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
My personal favorites are Backwoods Brew & Rawrp Vapor....I think they are both very high quality, but don't kill you on price. Ms Ts and Pink Spot are up there in quality from what I understand...but Im just not willing to pay those prices when I have found my other go-to vendors for less $$. I like BWB for the tobacco juices, and Rawr for the fruit & Signature juices

Suicidebob

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Pasadena, CA
Everyones taste is subjective and not everyone really cares of the cost of some juices.. We vape, we don't smoke stinkys. So, with that some of us are willing to spend that extra money on some good quality juices. It really depends on how much money you have in your pocket- I might be stepping on my foot for this, but the price you pay for juice is the quality.

Also, keep in mind; I'm noticing a lot of venders switching from the cheap plastic bottles to the all glass ones. This raises the price up a bit as well.

To answer your question, there should be a thread in here with a document containing all of the E-Juice vendors and theyre price per ML and what they carry.

Good luck!

PS. mine is Pinkspot. :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
My favorite place right now is Tasty Vapor.
Their stuff is really tasty (good, intense flavors, no weird plasticky aftertaste), and with the doublers, quite affordable. I usually get 1 oz nic juice + 4 oz matching doubler, mix them together, and end up with 5 oz (=148ml) for around $32, just a little over a month's supply. "Flavors of the Week" choices knock off another $5. Shipping is a flat $5.70 for Priority Mail (the only way they ship). Maybe not the best out there, but I'm on a really tight budget and it definitely does the job at satisfying both my nic habit and crazy sweet tooth! ;)

Last edited:

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
Dekang E-juice/E-liquid for Ecigarette

I ordered four bottles (chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, vanilla) and they're pretty tasty. No chemically aftertaste. not too strong but more subtle.

Now they're shipping from china, was shipped on the 19th and arrived today (the 28th) so it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Vermillion River eJuice, Backwoods Brew...in that order.

Ron -

I disagree.

Backwoods Brew, Vermillion River...in THAT order. ;)

You can add Mom and Pop's and Copper Creek to that list. 2 vendors that I have not tried yet, but get lots of good word on ECF are KickBassVapor and Ms. T's Bakery.

purelyscientific

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
NewYork
Correction- Which is the best you have tried so far...heh
I just want a high quality fruit juice for a cheap price. Cheaper than 17 dollars for 30ml, which is what I pay now from want2vape...I haven't tried any other vendors.
So I guess you could say I already have got my feet wet...
I just haven't dove in...
Im essentially asking where the best place to do that would be lol
I don't have much money, well, none atm actually. I'm not exactly the richest dude in the world. hehe
Maybe that'll change one day
Com'on mega millions!!! hehehehh

I think some of the views and opinions expressed on this page could easily be accepted as high quality.
Which ones?

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Correction- Which is the best you have tried so far...heh
I just want a high quality fruit juice for a cheap price. Cheaper than 17 dollars for 30ml, which is what I pay now from want2vape...I haven't tried any other vendors.
So I guess you could say I already have got my feet wet...
I just haven't dove in...
Im essentially asking where the best place to do that would be lol
I don't have much money, well, none atm actually. I'm not exactly the richest dude in the world. hehe
Maybe that'll change one day
Com'on mega millions!!! hehehehh

Which ones?

Ah, if you are being frugal, then you may want to try Heather's Heavenly Vapes. They sell 30ml for $12, and they have a few fruit juices. I have not tried any of the fruits yet, but from the juices I have tried, I can tell that they have good palates. They will also accommodate requests for extra flavor.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
I want to know everyone's opinion on which vendor has the best quality e-juice for the cheapest price. Please factor in quality, variety, taste, price, and shipping cost when answering.

purely,
ECBlends has some great fruit flavors for really great prices and you can customize your juice by adding extra flavor or extra extra flavor & flavor shots. They have 30 ml of juice for $8.99
You can get a 5 ml sample bottle for just $2.50 , that way you are not stuck with a big bottle of juice you may not like.
I love Dragon's Blood, it gets good reviews here on ECF. And their RY4 is really good too. And their pineapple-mango is yummy. I've ordered a bunch of times from ECB, all kinds of flavors. Liked most of them.
Dragon's Blood - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend

GoodProphets has their 10 ml bottles of Flavorful GP juice on sale right now for just $1.99 !
18mg GP FlavorFull Tobacco eLiquid - 10ml bottle

Just got a 10 ml bottle of Strawberry Fields from Vape Dudes which is super delish a true strawberry flavor . Their 30 ml is a little higher , around $17.49.

NLV has great prices but that juice is extremely hard to get! 30 ml bottle for just $10. I had to stalk the site for 3 wks to score a bottle of Bounty Hunter. Haven't received it yet , but I am anxiously awaiting that order after all the raving reviews I have read here.

Be sure and ck out ECF's coupon master code list before you buy, to see if you can get a discount coupon code to use when you are checking out.

Wickedvalve

Apr 29, 2012
Fort worth, TX
Whe I first started Vaping I googled e liquid vendors and watch A LOT of YouTube videos on e liquid reviews to get a list going of e liquid vendors. I gathered about 20 different vendors and just started ordering what I could with the budget I set for myself. I've been at it for about 3 months and still trying different vendors. Take my word I have heard people rave over certain vendors and juices only to find out I hated them. Bobas bounty is one that I heard a lot of positive feedback about and i couldn't stand tr juice. ( AVE is a good vendor I just didn't like that juice). Good luck on vaping your journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread