HEY!!! FREE ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE - FREE SHIPPING - NO tricks!!! Really. Even spacekitty gets one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
#1....this is NOT a contest. NEWBIES with less than 15 posts please DO keep reading.
#2....ONE....really....ONE rule.....one request per person. Husband/wife domestic partners.....no problem Just be nice and let me send it all in one package.
#3....Why lorikay13? Why would you just give stuff away? There must be a trick, right?......WRONG......My office is a disaster area!!! It looks like a SmokeStik museum.....I can't say "everything" must go...but a lot of it! LOL

Here is how it's gonna work....or not work.....hehe.........if you can not or will not follow directions.....you probably won't get anything............but this is easy. Just watch this thread......several times a DAY I will post something I am giving away.....it's not going to be anything big....mostly disposables SmokeStiks.....occasionally an accessory that will also work with the 510....and SmokeStik batteries and cartos. The only catch is if I am giving away a battery or cartos...don't be a dumbass and take it if you don't use a 4081 :) Cuz a battery is just that...one battery..not a kit with a charger. 'K? So.....you be the FIRST person to answer my post with the words...."I want it!" AND you send me a PM with your name and address in the form below.....with the name of the item I am giving away in the SUBJECT line. So...it should look sorta like what you see below only with your own info.

Subject: 14 karat Gold SmokeStik w/ 2ct diamond tip

ECF username: Iamnotadumbass
REAL Name Joe vape
Shipping Address: 1234 Yellow Brick Rd, Emerald City, XX 98765

That is it! No signing up for anything....no creditcard numbers....no nothin'.....it will be sent 1st Class USPS and I am doing all this myself...so maybe you get it in 3 days....if your spacekitty...next month. (wait for it spacekitty...don't waste your turn :) the squirrel knows what you want....)

Please just remember the Golden Rule....don't ask for it if you can't use it. (Totally ok to ask for something you know for sure a friend can use) How will I know? Trust me.....I'll know. Never Underestimate Tree Squirrels.:blink:

oh...feel free to engage in mindless chatter while your lurking around waiting to see what's next.........:toast:

Last edited:

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
So, you might be surprised LK, but i want that... though it may not really be in the spirit of the contest :facepalm:

there's a local bar owner here that i want to get to stock SS disposables :D (but first i have to convince him that he wants to stock SS disposables instead of the utter :censored: disposables that other local bar owners are stocking ;) he's open to it..but want to see them)

Noooo..i want the disposable (or two)

(though the hendu's are fantastic)

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe....too late CES.....see the edit? But since you can't be expected to keep up with squirrel antics...you got it!!!!

Be sure and tell me where to send it....home or office. And since that's what your doing with it...I'll send you a Menthol too. Cheers!

FREE HENDU BATTERY STILL UP FOR GRABS>>>>>>>>>>>>>here kitty kitty

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Did I hear you say Hendu?? purring_cat-131.gif You KNOW I want it!!!

Lucky for me that CES wanted the disposables... ;) Thanks!!

(and it's a good thing I checked my email notices before shutting down the computer for the night!!)

Thank you SO much LK!!! kisses.gif

squirrel-kitten-x.jpg

Do I really need to send a PM?? I think you have my info by now... :blink: LOL!!

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Do I really need to send a PM?? I think you have my info by now... LOL!!

oh yes....don't worry...hehe....the squirrel army knows where to find you! go ahead and laugh....we may be squirrels.....but we are still an ARMY!!!

I have to go do real work now so entertain yourselves for awhile. And please note.....if you look carefully at any post that has been edited there is a TIME STAMP...why do I mention this? So you can see for yourselves there is no "cheating" going on here. IE I don't sit here and wait until a specific creature saunters by and then edit the post...LOL In fact I try to do it when no one is looking.......and once again THIS IS NOT A CONTEST.....I am emphatic about that fact so that newbies can feel free to request an item. It' a GIVEAWAY....now read your magazine.

pboynov2005.jpg

oh yea....CAPPUCCINO DISPOSABLE>>>UP FOR GRABS!

Reactions: Lynndero

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
waaa I guess I was typing way too SLOW ....
cry-n-blow-1.gif

glad I reloaded page before posting .........

Hi SK
pnkhi.gif

you fast kitty you ....

& HI Pri :)

Hi Kelley!!
blowkiss.gif

I don't know about Fast??? Her post was up for FIVE HOURS before anyone noticed it... :facepalm: LOL!!
And then we all seemed to 'pounce' on it at the same time!! :D

All hail the tree squirrel!!!

And what's with this 'tree squirrel' stuff?? :blink:
LK is the QUEEN of Squirrels... not your common backyard variety!!

respect.gif

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'll take that can of tunafish!! Us cats love tunafish!!!

I don't know if I'd want it now... it's been sitting out all night... sick.gif LOL!!
Besides, it was set out as an enticement to get my attention about the Hendu batt, so it has served it's purr-pose!! ;)

I am SO excited..
790126.gif
my SS collection is now complete!!! (and then some...) Thanks to the most generous LK, and everything that she has ever done for me... and the rest of us here at the ECF!!!

aWeAreNotWorthy.gif
yourock.gif

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Hi Kelley!!
blowkiss.gif

And what's with this 'tree squirrel' stuff?? :blink:
LK is the QUEEN of Squirrels... not your common backyard variety!!

respect.gif

ABSoLUTELY!!!

that has to be one of the best smileys EVER :D

I agree 100% with both of you! LK is one of the bestest people you will find not just on ECF but anywhere!

God Save the Queen! ;)... (of the squirrels!) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread